[ATTACH=full]166827[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

KDF mwitu umehepa battlefield ukakuja hapa kuhesabu meffi

vujachieth niaje

Mumeamua kunukisha urinal kabisaa

[ATTACH=full]166831[/ATTACH]
cc: @Tom Bayeye

Nani ako na honey sucker

Do you drive a gtr …?dont be deceived with specs from youtube my friend .Gari ni ujiendeshee useme kama ni umeffi…drive an xtrail=umeffi ,murano=umeffi ,B series=stupidity ,Bluebird=big engine with no power ,skyline=improved kidogo ,Teana= smooth ,patrol= simply a waste of a v8 engine ,Tiida =good kiasi ,Juke box +vanette=

Uwesdiep tulia Siberia pole pole

KDF kienyeji, niko permanent holiday kupea mwili pole. Muindi bado ananyambia niado zako?

Lazima, uncle Uwes

Wapi @kingolonde?

Hii ni thread ya mtu mmekunyia hivi :D:D:D

:meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:

Dnt drive second hand cars then purport to know whats the driving experience is like.

The Patrol engine is very solid. So is the Landcruiser. In the end it comes down to resale. The toyota will maintain a higher resale value and be easier to dispose of at the end. But too many Toyotas around.

To be honest I wouldn’t take you seriously when you talk of resale value.
Ukinunua gari hapana taka jua. Use the car like you own it sio kupapasa ndio uuze.
For me a Toyota is da thing to get. Would love a land cruiser but would settle for an FJ cruiser coz of the little minions. Lazing tuaangalie maslahi ya jamii.

Its true what I am saying. Toyota has a higher demand and therefore depreciation is less. But the Patrol engine is just as good, in fact slightly better. But everyone is Toyota. Toyotas are generally overpriced.

Dude unless unaingianga cmc motors au dt dobie sisi wa kuendea kwa port tunajuanga hizo ni SECOND HAND cars .

[ATTACH=full]167283[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]167283[/ATTACH]

In this age of the interwebs dnt assume everyone is confined within the Kenyan borders…

kwani you posted this thread ukiwa loo za kanjo??? :D:D:D