NISSAN SKYLINE 250 GT

yeah… infiniti to nissan is like audi to vw… bt when you look at most vw will be made with like same platform to the audi… eg chassis and some times engine… look at audi A3 and vw golf for example… infact look at the infiniti G37 ni completely the same na skyline…
they were ment to compete with the 5 series, E class and the the lexus gs…
looking at the specs c gari ivi ivi… infact its not affordable to everyone

What is it with Mazda Carol? Are you selling one or something? You suggesting it kila pahali mpaka inabore. Chiet.

Wewe ulitoka baraza la mabaiskeli lini? What is class? That my friend is a very relative term. Just because a car dons the mercedes crown does not automatically mean that its superior. Auto makers all over have learnt how to o make equally good or even better cars for much less. Wewe ni wale watu hununua jina tu kama jinga. I bet u buy supa loaf because u see it on tv all the time. Fungua macho bwana

I have one word for you. Meffi. I know that but nissan surely makes cars that are overly ironed out. It beats a C180 though.

Last month Consumption:
Town 7.8 - 8.0 km per litre, Highway 11 - 14 km per litre

Pros:
Very stable and fast cruiser and extremely hard to crash. Quite a looker and good interior. Holds ground well and nimble enough to do cornering at relatively high speeds. Top security and comfort features. It is reliable if serviced well and preventive maintenance done, only use genuine parts. Parts are expensive but last a very long time.

Cons:
Not for accelerating between haile sellasie and nyayo roundabout. If you are a member of resale value battalion, you will not be jazzed.

Audio and etc:
The audio in good - panasonic sound system with usb, bluetooth, radio etc. It has the reverse camera and side camera for parking assist and checking blind spots. No need for aftermarket audio system, except an expander if you are a fan of local radio stations. Challenge is, unless you get an infiniti, the control buttons in it are Japanese, so you may need to get a manual to initially configure it.

All Japanese cars seem to have now become “same” There is very little difference for the same class of car interms of equipment & performance. Example is TYT premio vs Nissan B/bird sulphy

what took you soooooo long… leo ulipitia mapombeni kwani. thanks very much for this is all i wanted…
how many watts is the system

the same to germans…it just boils down to which badge you prefer… most things thing you will get in a C class utapata kwa 3 series however the bemmer can be a little generous. shida ni maintance kwa bimmer is a bit high alafu ka ni E90 haipendi majii

there are nissan that will beat the C180 cleanly there are others that wont… like say bluebird and sylphy.

Maze sijakuwa mtamboni for a while, will check the power rating of the system nikupe feedback.

Motoring forum kwa hii kijiji apart from accident alerts ilikuwa imelala kiasi.

Not necessarily, differences are remarkable between for example, a Mark X 250G and a Nissan Skyline 250gt. BHP difference of over 10% (performance), weight, fuel tank size, chasis and suspension systems are also different.

Ni gani hii?

Boss hauwes compare skyline 250gt na MarkX 250G…Labda u compare na Toyota crown…My point was, Japanese Seem to have standardized the features for a particular class such that the consumer will make desicion based on level of customer service and other stuff apart from features and performance

Truer words have never been spoken. What most ninjas don’t know is that most manufacturers now shares most of their sources of inputs from electronics to some body parts. In fact technology available to Mercedes or Bmw is just a phone call or email away for other manufacturers. All you need is just to call or email Bosch or Denso or even Takata and it will be delivered to your factory door.
Another point ninjas need to check out is what comes standard on most Mercedes cars and what they offer as additional options costing an arm and a leg. You will be surprised that other models offer much more bells and whistles on their much superior base cars than Mercedes at far much less. Mercedes in jina unauziwa. If in doubt, check out what for example Mercedes and Hyundai offer on their base models of the same class. Most options on Mercedes come standard on Hyundai.

My take is the Japanese build two different models based on the same chasing and engine.thus from the mark 2 we got the crown and mark X.the executibe version of the skyline is the teana

i think it’s the other way around. infiniti is built on its nissan.
250 gt si mbaya. just the usual draw backs of owning a nissan - pricey parts

infact hyundai hua superb… kuna kitu inaitwa hyundai genesis… the leather sunroof… its killer looks

[ATTACH=full]97090[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]97091[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]97092[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]97090[/ATTACH]
Definitely a looker

Hii mambo ya kuongea kama makanika wa grogon au Makanga wa mwiki utawacha. Pricey as compared to what? Cars in it’s class? Like a Mercedes E-Class, Hyundai Genesis, or a MarkX? Ebu Enda Toyota Kenya and ask for a quotation of genuine Toyota parts and compare the pricing to that of parts of an equivalent Nissan. Ukipata difference kuja hapa useme. You’ll be surprised even Toyota’s may be pricier. Nyinyi ni wale huamini genuine parts ni zile zinauzwa daresalaam Road na kirinyaga Road. Side-mirror ya vitz inangolewa Tom mbaya strt then unanunua kirinyaga Road at half the price halafu unasema Toyota parts are cheap.