nissan sylphy vs subaru legacy

Yes 70k second hand ni around 40k…also note that for a Subaru you will require specialized mechs huwezi kupelekea tu any jua kali mech kufanya diagnosis otherwise they will cost you big time…fuel efficiency depends on your driving tabias

the thing is Subaru always has be a head of nissan chukua Subaru boss huta regret the next 5 years. be4 uanzu kununua spares.

Jameni…

subaru kiyana. Nissan sensor zitakulilisha .alafu ukujie forms tukufanyie induction pale sock.
cc @Ice_Cube

1 Like

… key word, first car! Boss, go for Nissan. It will serve you well n won’t put a bent on your pocket. It’s comfortable, efficient n has a better interior as opposed to B4, assuming their both of 2008. Avoid the Subaru burg early in life. Ni shida tupu.

2 Likes

Am looking for atleast three years

Mechanics especially for the subaru sio shida saana atleast for me.

Some parts ni ngumu replacement unless for the reckless driver. Thinking of normal servicing and parts like oils, filters. Bora maintenance is on schedule i don’t expect major parts replacement imo…i may be wrong though

[CENTER][SIZE=5]Obscene prices being thrown around here…

So i decide to open legs
[ATTACH=full]32576[/ATTACH]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]#LegsOpen[/SIZE][/CENTER]

3 Likes

I am very disappointed that this is even an option.
ALWAYS TAKE A SUBARU!
I would suggest that you look for the turbo version. Manual where possible.
Parts are expensive for all new cars so expect the same with the syphilis.
AWD makes it better for rougher roads and muddy situations.
Take the Subaru and forget the Nissanduku ya kubebwa kila mahali.
A car is only as good as you treat it.

1 Like

Try buying locally oune…the one I was referring to is for a Forrester not legacy

[SIZE=5][/SIZE]
[CENTER][SIZE=5]More legs open, and your figure smells like a secondary school gal’s pussay
[ATTACH=full]32577[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

#LegsOpen[/CENTER]

add shipping and local KRA tax

Derailment alert:
Subaru + Nissan = Mitsubishi Galant Fortis. In terms of Looks, maintenance and durability… Nikosolewe

2 Likes

[SIZE=1]na tyre ni how much?[/SIZE]

3 Likes

Wacha ukumbafu. Expensive as compared to what? Kenyans na stereotypes!!!

2 Likes

Subaru anytime. [SIZE=1]Of course I’m biased. What do you expect after driving a Subaru for over 5yrs?[/SIZE]

I was once a subaru fan…till i DID my research…I wouldn’t mind pricey spare parts if they only needed to be replaced after a couple of years. But the case is different for Subaru

Go to vehicle forums and speak with Subaru owners. Subaru has had numerous recalls because of engine problems. And let me not even get started on the statistics collected from geniune Subaru drivers on their mech visit frequency. Wewe na mechanic wako mtakuwa best friends. Atashinda kwa list ya ‘favorites’. There’s a reason Subaru is cheap sports performance car…and that’s unreliability. If you clock 100,000 kms without frying your gear box, please, by all means, hold a party.

A car is a liability. Learn to limit it.

1 Like

The Nissan will embarrass you during the day, and the Subaru will give you sleepless nights. Expand your choices.

3 Likes

To the extent that your car is a liability, that i agree wholeheartedly.

the rest, unadulterated lies and a little more!

1. show me where the engines have been recalled. point to at least a story on the net. this is untrue.
  2. people whose engines or tx blow up are people who overload the parts. you can’t blow up an engine when you don’t push it.
    these are guys who are perpetually redlining their cars thinking that it can do more than it was built to. it can, yes. but not for long.
    do the same thing with your mark x or fuga and you’ll see.
  3. That Subaru drivers visit their mechs every weekend is simply untrue. If they do, it’s coz they’re going to the wrong mech.
    and i have been a victim of wrong mechs. that is why i advocate for self diagnosis and repair.

Every car has its limits. A Subaru is a fun sports car (the turbo ones). When you’re driving one, you tend to want to push it to its limit, ALL THE TIME!
At 100k kms, you are supposed to change your timing belt. Subaru being an interference engine, it will knock if the timing belt cuts and is not replaced.
You will fry your gearbox if you leave it dry and/or fail to change the oil.
My pal fried his vitz’s gearbox because he put atf oil and not cvt oil. New gearbox PAP! 45k spent.

Quit this myth of Subaru’s are (insert whatever nonsense people say) and treat your car right.
Go to honda, ford, mitsu, toyo, nissan forums the stories are all the same. sensor this, camshaft that bla bla bla.

Your car is ONLY as good as you treat it! Just like your wife (unless you’re cursed then pole).

8 Likes