Nissan. Teana

Hii ni mark X ya mwaka gani aiisee ?

Exactly. Mimi sio wale watu huacha gari home weekdays wanaitumia weekend. :D:D

High mileage kwa guzzler only confirms that I have deep pockets. Mimi sio kama wewe mtu wa kuacha vitz nyumbani unaitumia weekend pekee

Ni gari ya mwaka gani ? But kama ni real mileage uko sawa tuu , watu hawajui vile odometer hurudishwa nyuma hii Nairobi .

Kuna BMW X5 from UK 2 years ago ilifika , it was 3 years old , ‘almost new like’ condition but mileage 130,000 km , ikapigwa slimpossible mpaka 45,000 km

Kwa fuel estimates zake as most 2.5l ni 10 litres per 100km … give or take 1.5 litres for different driving ways . Servicing costs ni almost constant . Repair costs can’t be quantified exactly , depends on a lot of factors .

Mark X hukuwa ivo. 10km/l mostly. NZE which is a 1500cc car huenda 15km/l. I use 1.5 times more cash on fuel nikiendesha mark X compared to NZE.

Your 60K salo must be badly strained! Ooh boy, lakini uzuri pombe hununuangi ni mkundu inakuwa watered na mabuda wazee strangers kwa pub. Enjoy as you last!

If you are a fan of a Nissan tuned for comfort and interior space, I’d recommend a Fuga rather than the Teana.

If you are a fan of performance, the Nissan Skyline (250GT or 350GT) will blow your mind. Consumption is comparable with other vehicle of its class. Maintenance will be costly if you aren’t in the habit of using genuine parts. The big engine saloon cars are better bought for consumption rather than resale value, their resale values tank pretty fast.

On the higher spectrum of saloon cars, Nissans beat Toyotas. That is why in the JDM, the new ones retail at higher prices. Disadvantage comes when you try cut corners on maintenance. Utashuta ukihara.

Consumption? I don’t know about the Teana, but depending on your driving habits, you will have to dig deep in your pocket. The car cannot be maintained on a shoe-string budget.

Unalipangwa 60k? No wonder you are a bitter old hag. Na kitambi ulitoa wapi na salary ya 60k? That is the eighth wonder of the world. Kula chinsaga pole pole

Usidharau 60k ,planning ndio muhimu my fren.

Personally found Nissan too sensitive, hapo spares lazima original, check engines every now and then, yet sioni superiority yake, cant wait to dispose

You don’t comprehend, do you? Isn’t that you who did a break down on how you spend your 60k earnings? Stop twisting the story round so that you appear smart. Dichead

Huyuu si ni wewe?

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/question.65946/

That’s not me moron. Ama kila handle huku ni yangu??

Hata ukikataa/kubali, kumanina zako.

Mara sijui Quanstrom, mara Voltron, Mara sijui Denis young…yani nmekuwa kila MTU nowadays…

Which Nissan?

xtrail

When you call a 2500 a guzzler I bow my Jaruo head in shame.

@introvert engine capacity is 2 Nissan teana yaani I remember 5600cc. Been trying to recommend for prius for a long time but it’s proving difficult :slight_smile:

@introvert please talk to @ochithunder asaidie the self proclaimed broke birrionaire on what a guzzler is .