nissan teana

Nishapanda Mt. Kilimambogo to the highest possible point using a Wingroad loaded with four adults

Nimetumia Tiida for 2 years now na sijaona any such myths associated with nissan. Normal service sikosi.
But bushes utanunua (only 800 bob kwa muhindi)

kuna beshte alikuwa na b15 ilipeleka yeye jehanamu akauza akachukua an old premio imechukua abuse kiasi akapata amani. hiyo nissan endesha mwaka moja alafu uuze. ikianza kuitisha parts ama complete assemblies hutapenda. alafu kama birionare nunua BMW X5 utauza ata bibi.

Ulikuwa umeifungilia kwa mgongo kama mtoto ama?

Yes. They cannot take anything that’s not original. Coil yake you have to get from nisSan kenya. And they aren’t cheap

Hapana, niliiweka kwa mfuko kama simu.

@jerrydubiz did you settle for the Verisa? How is it?

My guy has one,one of the big issue which crippled the beast a month back was the steering wheel lock.(he had to replace the whole steering assembly,Other than that, Its a powerful beauty on the road

If I were you I would opt for Nissan Maxima , toto mzuri sana
New Model
[ATTACH=full]185603[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]185604[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]185605[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]185606[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]185607[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]185608[/ATTACH]
Old Model
[ATTACH=full]185609[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]185610[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]185610[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]185612[/ATTACH]