NISSAN TIIDA

Niko ma mazda demio 2005, bought it last year, no major problems, spares are cheap pale kirinyaga road, a good car for starters

??? What’s ur problem

You can alternatively for Nissan note

My neighbour has one in beige colour. Every morning akigurumisha, huwa kana sound kama kicheko ya a tickled baby. Wacha.nitamuuliza how it feels to drive one but in my eyes, it is a meffi car suitable for bitter single mothers hoping to get back together with whoever impregnated them.

I pity people who come for car advice here. 99% of the people who reply do not own the model and neither have they driven one.

Peana advice or opinion yako on the Tiida na ukanyage kubwa kubwa ukisonga. Have you ever heard of something called the internet. It is a tool used to get knowledge from far off places. So you don’t have to go to London to get to know what is happening there. Similarly, you don’t have to own a Tiida to comment on it. You “google”. Repeat after me, " you google ".

That is pure bullcrap. The guy is asking about a specific car not political opinion. How do you google an experience and give an opinion? Its like telling us we can google and know how your wife is in bed

VW hatchbacks na impreza hazijawachana sana.

Maintenance wise ,golf is at least 2 times more expensive to run and more " unreliable"

That is arguable. I think the opposite is true.

Golf iko na about two times more electronic s than a tiida na diagnostic in computer na lazma utumie software updates to synchronize the new part na cars computer,gari ya mjerumani is not a car you want to go the repairs route, always do maintenance.

I thought we were comparing golf hatchback with an impreza assuming they are at par in terms of YOM, mileage etc. Ukiingiza akina Tiida kwa hio league then its like bringing a French poodle to a fight involving military service pitbulls. In the long run a golf (say GTI) will always win against most of these hatchbacks in terms of the cost of maintenance, performance etc. Imprezza is a nice model lakini inanyonya mafuta sana na spareparts zake hazidumu kama za golf. But I get your point…

A

Sorry I meant imprezza not tiida ,most Japan cars aren’t too " electronic" based unlike the German cars ,try changing at a car battery ama bulbs in a German car , software update lazma unlike the Japanese,hizi small costs will eventually add up to favor the Japanese cars.

very true opinions based on hearsay and gossip

thanks guys have settled on tiida i will share the experience

i sold my four year old recently and tiida is more spacious and quite luxurious

I have had the Tiida Latio since 2014. Never had any issues beyond service and replacing serviceable parts. Guess I am careful… or I am like a Muhindi… never going anywhere rough.

If you are like me, go for Tiida achana na hawa Toyota battalion.

yeah am for it thought am going for the hatchback model have used nissan note for the last four years and i love the brand.

fuel consumption is high for tiida