Nissan X trail

1. Check that the fan is working right
  2. Check that the thermostat is working right
  3. Check that the gasket is not leaking
  4. Check that the air-fuel mixture is right
  5. Sijui zingine

Removing that thermostat kills your engine slowly but surely.

Buda hizo nini zimeisha sana, na zina weza haribu shocks

Na mbona Nissan xtrail hulemea ma fundi sana…A colleague had one diesel turbo ikachapa alizunguka hadi he decided to change the engine to petrol, sai kupanda mlima ni balaa,amechange sensors hadi akachoka…

how do i check the gasket if its leaking

You can pressurize the coolant system to check for pressure loss. Plus you can check for the classical signs of gasket leaks such as
[ul]
[li]Coolant leaking externally from bellow the exhaust manifold[/li][li]White smoke from the exhaust pipe[/li][li]Bubbles in the radiator or coolant overflow tank[/li][li]White milky oil[/li][li]Significant loss of coolant with no visible leaks[/li][/ul]

there is bubbles coming from the coolant tank

If you got continuous bubbling from the coolant tank, then it is highly likely a gasket.

its not continuous, but if the gasket imechapa what are my options

Kama gasket imechapa jikaze uweke ingine. No need to risk the rest of the engine.

mech anadai gasket ikichangiwa the engine looses power and some other shit.plus ikikatwa vibaya all goes to the dogs. he had proposed i buy a slim engine, pros n cons za hio slim engine ni

Nini hiyo inakatwa?:confused:

Huyo ni mbuzi kabisa. Pelekea mechanic mwingine. Engine haiwezi kataa gasket yake. Alafu ikiwezekana tafuta manual ya gari ili wakifunga cylinder head wafuate torque values za bolts. However, most experienced mechanics will do it just right even without the torque values. Nunua the exact gasket ya gari, tafuta mechanic experienced, let them change the gasket.

Hahaa boss huyo waiganjo mech,
Gasket inakatwa aje kama ni hio engine?

so niko na waiganjo kama mech

your friend is also damn… we have nissan dealers apa kenya. c apeleke huko

Your thermostat is due for replacement…if you can’t get a genuine one get rid of it…Used to have such a problem;changing radiator caps, boiling/bubbling coolant,overheating till my mech removed it…

I was in one that was overheating on the a104 …Na we topped at kinale removed the thermostat n continued with our journey… hatukufika Naivasha…there was steam all over the engine bay …this is to imply that the thermostat isn’t the problem…look elsewhere

Na ununue gasket origi

hio origi natoa wapi