NJaa-Nuary Ni Nyinyi na Watu Wenu!

wannabes trying to impress Internet strangers with fake receipts . Hio bill was printed huko River Road. Consider this :
Cheapest you can get hio King George ni 60k wholesale. How then would they sell it at 40k Kwa bar?
Another thing, the wholesale price for JW Odyssey is 140k.Blend watauzaje 100k? The should be selling it at 180k.
Lastly hio ugali ni cheap sana.

Ukiwa moderator utakuwa na double that amount. Unacheza ligi ndogo.:D:D

Moderator wa saa hii ni nani? :D:D

Same here, come to realize alot of these drinking buddies we have around are just parasites… Heri ninunue mzinga yangu safi nikunywie kwa nyumba…ikinishinda na endelea nayo baadaye

unfortunately people only start realising this after hitting 30s

Company ya bar kuna wasee walivuka nayo twedi twedi

Wacheni wivu

Maleek wa Mirema ama?

I know him as Cliff. not familiar with his business names.

Same dude, used to be on Moi Avenue Tropez club.
Cool mofo

Jamaa ananunua 8 Belaire Rose na hizo chupa 7 ni kunguru wamekunywa. Can never be ata kama naweza afford!!! Mimi najipenda sana siwezi nunulia mrende mzima pombe.

Pesa ya mwanaume atumie vile anataka…

Najua wivu inakumaliza juu umezoea maquarter za kc na naps

All the money he wasted kwa bar is what I used to boost my sacco deposits.Currently at 650K safaricom sacco deposits na another 400K ya job.

Anyway,Kila mtu atumie pesa zake anavyo taka

Stop going through the ATM trash bin and Do not be distracted by frivolities like bar receipts. If that bill is indeed real then consider the fact that friends normally drink together and split the bill.
Focus on building your own empire.
Happy new year.

Only bonobos are excited about liquor. Kuna wedding tulienda and as a group tukaamua kutuma msee anatoka majuu akuje na mizinga. On the way to coast some excited ninja tried to finish a bottle of ketel one by himself. Kwa wedding watu ni ma-flush tu ni kama pombe inaisha. Went clubbing n bought a mzinga n one of the guys emptied chupa ya maji ndio ajaze liquor.

High School Accountant. Bank balance ya Shule.

Pointing out inconsistencies and using logic si wivu.
Now skiza hapa you glue sniffing bonobo Kayole residing peasant, I don’t take alcohol and even when I used to many moons ago, it was not bottom of the barrel trash kama hizo kc zako. Ghaseer

Only a fool won’t notice that receipt is fabricated

Kuna drinking buddies wangu walikuwa wana blackout whenever it was time to pay the bills. Hizo maumbwa nilizitoka na simu zao kila Friday nikalenga.

Hajasema ni yake. Read his post carefully