Njoki Ndung’u Only Judge Who Bothered Verifying Orengo’s Allegations

:D:D:D:D

They had been fought so much and they had even started having mistrust amongst themselves. The sc had made us all believe there were fake forms used only to turn out to be fake evidence. A relevation that made maraga make a hasty judgement of clearing all IEBC staff.

4 Likes

i bet right now they are calling their nasa collaboraters angrily asking them how come they were unable to cover their tracks leaving them open to the riducule that is coming to them from now on. not even an attempt at redeeming himself by rescuing the IEBC officials from the baying bondostanis will rescue the zealot

2 Likes

in which field,ama you’re just throwing names around uonekane uko?

1 Like

she exposed what a thug of a lawyer orengo is. completely unscrupulous and will manufacture evidence from his arse. hiding his incompetence through thuggery. Mutua should be very careful when his case with si ndwele has orengo and his fellow skunk smell

3 Likes

mambo yafanyika…
JSC to cross-examine Supreme Court Judge Njoki Ndung’u on petitions
Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001255190/jsc-to-cross-examine-supreme-court-judge-njoki-ndung-u-on-petitions

This was bound to happen Njoki Ndungu has a tainted past

Veryfication of forms needed to be done by IEBC before they begun transmitting, then they bring the bullshiet of ati Kisii and Kisumu are remote that even 3G haishiki, then again acha tu…

The more orengo speaks the more you draw parallels to a mobster lawyer. So embedded in the murky underworld of wakora to try and take away the peoples vote. There is no escaping the ballot and the usual lose.

Thanks to Justice Njoki we know. The voters roll will not be compromised.

RWNEBP.

2 Likes

yeah, she dared to oppose and expose the tyrannical zealot. first deal with the 4 wakoras with a tainted present

1 Like

I’m happy she will face JSC, from yesterday the revolution at the judiciary has started. She will do fine. If JSC finds it necessary to investigate her on simple matters then they must do more on such serious petitions facing the wakora judges. Let them all face investigation and public tribunal. Yesterday was just a start.

2 Likes

Not dared to oppose and expose, Njoki Ndungu has been trying to quash the cases against her since 2016, the JSC has now said that the investigations can go ahead. That`s is why instead of focusing on the reasons why she made her ruling, she focused her ruling on trying to taint the other judges. Ndio nasema ni the kicks of a dying horse. Other judges understand her situation and wanamuonea huruma.

On her way out of where? Where is proof that she did not actually scrutinize the forms?
What beef do you have with Njoki Ndung’u?
If I am not wrong you are the same person who said she didn’t deserve to be a high court judge

2 Likes

In law she has always been brilliant. Her star is shinning brightly.
[ATTACH=full]127134[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Kwani one needs to be an expert to read serial numbers and notice the existence of a seal?

2 Likes

You know the drill, if they can’t come up with any counter argument they go after the bearer of the info. Be brilliant like Justice Njoki.

3 Likes

U need to my dear, am a designer, i have done forging, i do Certs, i can do vouchers blablabla, and by looking at an original design printed, i can tell the printer and software used, so a different software (AdobeIllustrator/CorelDraw) brings the output differently just as the printers also do (Roland/ HP)… NEXT

I doubt if all ballotpapers were printed at the same Firm, Why??? Not

Before she rose and had the audacity to lie the Chief Justice of Kenya.

so wewe ni forensic expert?

1 Like