Njoki Ndungu Vs Miguna Miguna and logical thinking Kenyans.

:smiley:

1 Like

Ndugu @spear,

Njoki Ndung’u and Jackton Ojwang went to work after 1/9, but the rest went to plot, hold clandestine meetings with petitioner’s lawyers and hold press conferences while awaiting whatever the lawyers would draft for them to read out. The biggest affront is that Smokin Wanjala found it more important to travel to the UK on judgement day.

2 Likes

why dont you go through he judgement and tell us what is not verified!, but i degress, you cannot read even one page of it

4 Likes

:eek::smiley:

To get people to believe you in this country especially when against the popular majority you just need to use the phrase “PERSONALLY I do/did this and that” and brainless sheeple will believe you.

2 Likes

And you cant spell to save your life.

I watched the entire ruling and read it FYI.

2 Likes

Maybe they all served njoki, because the rest were not interested in verifying. They did not find it worth, and even during full judgement reading you saw one of the judge did not find it necessary to attend.

2 Likes

Look at this Mungiki spanner boy with a camera and a cheap smart phone telling me what to read.SMH. For your information we have been dissecting this judgement all morning with colleagues at work,people with qualifications that you and your boss Itumbi can only acquire in the next life.

2 Likes

Jackton changed his mind on the behest of the mkora CJ. It was 3-3 on the first count. Later on he realized his mistake and couldn’t come to terms with its outcome.

1 Like

Seth Odongo Facebook or Dikembe Twitter is one bitter fellow. The dude has too much bile against Jubilee as if his blood is made of ODM. When ouru was declared the winner and the day the petition was filed he went completely silent. I feared he would be suicidal.

2 Likes

The issue should not be about how she did it but whether the inf true? Yes it is, they were fake

1 Like

hehehe…wacha kutupima bangi.

[ATTACH=full]127184[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]127185[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]127186[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

The month is flawed, 2 minutes is a long time check and verify a single page document. 20-30 seconds is more than enough.

2 Likes

you mean the stooge smoking wanjala.

3 Likes

English please.

If it was impossible for Njoki to verify only the stamp, signatures, security features in 11000 forms in 21 days, how does the court expect Chebukati to verify the figures in the forms, the authenticity, the signatures and stamps for 40800 forms in 7 (seven) days?

6 Likes

i was warning you not to put the tea begger in the same league with our brilliant Suzie! but on to your brilliant discussions with your colleagues, i am sure you put Johhny Cochran to shame!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Nhogooc9-jE/U5X92CYCFII/AAAAAAAAIQ4/__k3uGjhVkA/s1600/rofl-smiley.png

Wacha tu, wengine wanaongojea yesu akuwe chairman ndio waamini babuon loses all the time because of his very poor criminal strategy.

By the way that observation on the near precision needed by the Chair in verifying the forms in under 7 days was captured in Justice Njoki ruling among others.

4 Likes

Hahaha…what?
Throwing big words like, ‘people’s qualifications.’
Better @spear and his boss who are spanner boys of a man residing in statehouse than you who is a spanner boy of a mad man roaming the streets trying to sell his ‘mtego wa panya’ idea.

3 Likes