Njooni tusemezane kidogo wadau

Mimi ningemwambia aingie hii kijiji.

Ningemuuliza hizi shati za red anatoa wapi

I think she was fired from her job after doing that to trump

Woman who gave Trump the finger elected in Virginia | Donald Trump | The Guardian
Yes she did, but the public gave her another job.

With you 1000%…i dont know why guys suck up to leaders and authority…its us who put them there…they should be honored to serve us its a priviledge for them…ati oh mtukufu mheshimiwa…wapi…asijaribu hiyo upuzi na mimi…siwezi mweka…naweza kasirika nifungue moyo abaki ameshtuka.
Sitakua rude biased or malicious…but vitu nimeona hii nchi in the hands of police rogue courts and local administration…given a chance na hakuna repurcussions…naweza mpa tongue lashing ingine legendary…but unajua thing is jama anaweza just stare at you without a care in this world?!

Wasted opportunity gani…akwende huko…sitaki upus.

Niko serious mbaya sana…siwezi shughulika…naongeza hewa kwa tenje na ninajitoa roho safi.

Hawk my hustle, same way Pascal did. Making it trend on social is even a bigger plus. The more eyes and attention on my hustle the more money that comes my way.

Ningemsho awache kakitu.

ningemsifu na tupige selfie na arushe ya Jameson

:DHuyu hatoangi kakitu. Ask watu wa Uthiru juzi. Lakini naona wewe unaweza kataa na kiatu yake mpake atoe. My crush the great Wiz Khalifa alitolewa kiatu kule South America a few years back. His friends scuppered and he was left begging the guy ‘Give me my shoe dude’ Hahahahaha that was funny.

Hio upuss ilianza na moi mtukufu/mheshimiwa ni kama tuko north korea banae…mr president imemtosha…

I would do the same too. I don’t know why guys are saying they won’t be bothered get he could be the big breakthrough you’ve been fighting for. What if he gives you an appointment kama yule upcoming journalist walipatana Mombasa last year? You never know, he could give you a big boost to your hustle.

Probably he wouldn’t be carrying cash even.

Wacha…breakthru kama wale maboys wakutengezea mashule desks…kama wale vijana wa kazi mtaani…akwende.
All kenyans want opportunities sio mimi tu…kwa hivyo wakenya wote wamngoje kwa ubaro for that big breakthru…upuus.
Earphones. Hands in pockets…i even cross the road…asinisalimu na nisimsalimu…akwende kabisa.

Mimi namuuliza why make life unbearable for Kenya.

That was a publicity stunt designed to show mutugoria is man of the people -good for BBI lakini haipiti hata waki rig

Hehe … ata @uwesmake ukipatia lift, hii lasima

Kasichana, hapa unatuchesa. Utapitana aje na waMashati nkama moti kwa highway? Heshima ya mutongoria ni lasima sio tafasali

Wrong you are Kanono, hii miaka yote hujanijua?.. I would speak to WSR about the changes I feel he should make but not talking gibberish to him in adoration, NOPE. Lakini with Uhuru…BaU.
Wewe na Uwesi endeni mkatoe Uhuru viatu because he has dangled clueless Jakuon to yourselves. Sisi tunasonga.
We don’t stop the traffic because BoJo is walking by or in a supermarket like us. We don’t even say hie to our leaders. They say hi to us and engage us.

Unamwmbia, “Jango niaje!! Kuja nikushike kamoja leo” Unamjenga 50 ya keg

Ukona kismat sitaponga. Nangoja game ya ManUtd with Kush jnr by my side and in vvv good mood ju tunashapa Real Sociedad kama mbwa kwa msikiti.