No perks for Swedish MPs -Kenya ni Shithole

BTW hata hapa kwetu wanachapa public transport wherever possible. No perks and no 1st class travel on trains or planes hata kama ni job. They do it proudly.

:smiley: sad but funny, waliiba bulbs ama the whole pole

Looks like waingereza have overcome their past with all those Lords and Barons and Earls and Dukes and whatnots who were the richest people in the land at the expense of the peasants

This are the richest and most snobbish people on earth but they do not govern. They are not going away soon. Oh pls nimecheka sana as I have remembered a day the snooty Lords gathered at the House of Lords waiting for TMay for a debate on Brexit so that they can have their say!!!. They could not believe the no show from May and her people. They looked like me when I was stood up on a date hihihihihi. [SIZE=1]Total disbelief.[/SIZE]

I was talking about the elected leaders who work hard.

:D:D:D It could be argued that way if you must insist.

I like their cars. SAAB and Volvo

Britain is also a welfare state since the early 1900s.

Welfare state in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

It was either a welfare state ama the virus spreading from Russia. Royalty wagawe keki ama wakufe.

Ndio maana hadi leo the Royals ni watu wa charity. Hapa Kenya sijui.

It is the case with the older generation, and still happens occasionally with the new leaders. Dubai still does that and the Sheikh even drives around in his car with less protocol sometimes even without.
Generally the new generation is power hungry and have got the capitalism and power/attention disease.

Kwa society yenye social classes ziko sharply defined kama hii yetu, I would expect a kind of political consciousness from the grassroots that would be advocating for such nice things.Lakini ngoja 2022…ingoje tu…Raira…Ouru na Ruutoo ndo itakua topic from lower class,middle class and upper class.

You know, one thing I will say about the brits is that they have a genius for compromising or finding the middle ground.

I mean, here is a country thats a welfare state but still has it lords and barons and dukes and kings. The country is a democracy yet these characters can exist there. They let go of their empire but still have a number of overseas territories, one of which led to war (the falklands)

Contrast that with the French revolution where most of the nobility was beheaded to usher in a new era of state management. Same with Russia when the last Czar and the entire family were shot together with a sizeable number of the nobility.

Those brits have a genius for compromising

Give credit to the first user of that quote

Hehe… lakini you are true to your name. Wewe ni punda kabisa