No Reforms, No Elections!!

how did south sudan do it legally

Raila knows That he will never win. He lost the vote during voter registration. There is no way you can get more votes than the voters registered. It occurred to him so late coz he was at utopia been lied too by his goons. Uhuru had his math right by having more registered voters in his stronghold that Railas stronghold.
That is why Raila is not interested in elections.

Well put.

Tumia macho, watu wa familia hufanana

Shaghalaghala was not included.

Hajakimbia mahakamani?

Cessation mnyama gani? JaKuon says words and you try to use them without knowing their meaning or figuring out their correct spelling.

Bankruptcy notice suspended

Atakuwa kwa ballot?

Sijui. I think they had omitted him. If they did, supreme court petition.pap! (sema 90 days)

the time she was throwing chairs that were to be used by the AIBISI staff, there was ninja that pulled a monkey swing on the tents crest and started tearingf it like it was his business

Unaongea aje nikama hatuna mikono??
Miguna aliwaambia kuna karao less than 200k hapo hakuna shida …

Can I tell u something, I have gone through your numerous posts and I have concluded that u r an asshole. You are not a human being. I will give full reasoning behind my conclusion in 21days.

Lucky summer wazee walichinja mbuzi wakaomba wakala wakasherekea…vipii kadha zikatupa mawe zikawa repulsed na mbili zikapata risasi ya sende…mbona hukutumia hio mikono yako kuwasaidia?

What makes u think Tunangoja karao atusaidie

Too many keyboard warriors in this thread

Sasa dimwitted dimwit. There are many shallow heads, skunks and Scandinavian avian vinyesi around. I pity some communities. …

Western branch dimwit tulia, na uende upige kura on Thursday

Sipigi kura dimwitted dimwit. Nimekataa mpaka baba aseme

Umeuliza swali mzuri sana kwa thread ingine. If Raila wins this election, will he refuse to be sworn in ?