No single sale

Long lasting?? Aka iko vile @sani amesema hapo juu

Sikuelewi…

Then buy where residents manage the estate, and not the developer. Juu niliona most gated estates bado developers insist kumanage estate waendelee kunukisha kitunguu, especially if they have a few units left to sell. Preferably, buy a slightly used house yenye developer aishamaliza kuuzia residents na akatimuliwa to avoid Kihingo type scandals.

Will it last long ama ni kitu ya 5 yes then no repairs hazi ishi

Yes. We are paying 2k a month which is not bad because the place is clean and security is somewhat reliable. But paying Kshs 1,000 is better than Kshs 2,000 and Kshs 500 is better than Kshs 1,000

It’s a reinforced concrete house cast in situ on site… it’s stronger,durable and requires little to no maintaince.
It will outlive a stone an motar house by many years.

Hizo ni zile za styrofoam na chicken mesh. Na wakenya washenzi wanalipa 10m!

Enyewe you’re a slow and ignorant mutherfucker…

Nope,
Where did you get that figure from…

3M will get you a piece of land in a great location. 6 million will build you a 4 bedroom house with premium finishing.

:D:D:Dyou can constuct two averaged sized three bedroom houses for that amount

Double storeyed? No.

The reason i will never buy a house in a gated community is because i hate being told what to do. I can’t imagine forking out mirrions for a house alafu some cunt starts telling “ohh huwezi kuwa na front garden” “ohh you can’t do car projects in your parking yard” "oh you can’t have get together at certain days " the ferk you talking about? The land is mine and the house is mine too why you dictating what I should be doing on my own private domicile.

It looks like they managed to finish them
But position ya choo though… Smh
[MEDIA=twitter]1188946898331283458[/MEDIA]

[ATTACH=full]268808[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]268810[/ATTACH]

Not true that is reinforced concrete structure it will outlast a stone and motar house by many years.