No Wetangula No Peace

no, i don’t. mimi ni member.

1 Like

And you have previously removed my post on an innocent political thread and you can come up with such bullshit? And you are a mod to cap it?

1 Like

forgive him, he was a new villager juzi…

Aladwa easily comes to mind here, the guy uttered some reckless, drunken(I know them, they go to political rallies drunk) statement. Raila who should in all purposes and intents leave such crap to his foot soldiers played his hand and went to demand his release at Kilimani Police station. What does that tell about his(Raila’s) leadership credentials?

@Mundu Mulosi -nimesema juzi the last brave Bukusu was seen at a fort on the hill above Webuye…hawa wengine wa kuogopa pillpoarts achana nao…

Chunga vile unaongea juu ya Weta, there is a Bukusu warrior right here.

[ATTACH=full]19260[/ATTACH]

1 Like

There could be, but most deffinatelly not @mundu mlogi

1 Like

LAKINI KWANINI HUWA MNAONA WAKIKUYU WAKIWA WAOGA,IF WE COULD TAKE 41 TRIBES AT GO,IMAGINE 2 TRIBES ONLY?AND GENERAL WAKANYAMA MANNING SOUTHERN BYPASS

2 Likes

Wewe I believe you, I would not want to be near you PEV ikitokea.

please wish that there will never be another PEV…

I wish and also pray sir.

1 Like

I have come to understand that most politicians spew hate against kiuks and moreso amar hassan omar whatever his name is. Kiuks have never killed for political milage but other will and will never reap it’s benefits

Really???

1 Like

what do you mean “really”?

PIO Gama Pinto, Tom Mboya, JM Kariuki were killed by people from which tribe?

but some kikuyus are cowards,during pev kuna stori ilitokea ati wajaluo na waluyha wa kawangware wanakuja pande ya kwetu,sema wanaume kuanza kutetemeka na kusema tujifungie kwa nyumba,wakanyama and 7 others like minded men tukasema hapana tukanza safari ya kukutana nao,wanaume walipo ona tumeamua wakatufuata hao watu tuliwafikisha kangemi,gumo na uhuru wakanza kuzunguka wakitutuliza,lakini waluyha wengi huwa hawana maneno,marafiki wangu wengi ni waluyha.that’s why i would not like a fight between kikuyu and luyhas

2 Likes

the fact that they were killed by some kikuyu criminals does not mean the community killed, or benefitted from the killings…

1 Like

mbona hujasema wengine?

Sikuwahi ona wakalenjin wakiinua balls time ya moi vile wakikuyu wanainua hapa even though they do not have a grip on power like toroitich had.