NO WORLD CUP FOR LEROY SANE

Even De Gea made a mistake yesterday.

Akuje Harambee Stars achese na Waniama

ghassia takataka ya manchieth

Ngojea tuwauzie ng’ombe ingine inaitwa Fellaini mkuwe na viwete mbili.

Some coaches have fixed systems, and pick players suitable for the system.
Others first pick the best players, then look for a system that suits them

Pep will be happy to have a young player back for preseason after resting for a whole month and hungry to prove he deserved a chance with the National team

There is a better player for that position who is not of African descent otherwise Antonio Rudiger should also have been left out, he looks more African than Sane.

ION India wamechapa Harambee Stars 3-0. It’s a shame, Nick Mwenda asije kukimbiza mdomo ati anajitetea kwa press conference.

If Nigeria could get players of Nigerian ancestry to play for the country, ingeenda mbali sana. Players like Dele Alli, Alaba, Carlton Cole, Sidney Sam (Schalke), Ikechi Anya and even Ogbonna. Even Ross Barkley’s father is Nigerian.

Even musicians. Nas is of Nigerian origin

Too bad , hata Pale Qatar haiwesmek. asahau waorld Cup Glory. Siku hizi kulingana vile game ni athletic… Retirement itakua inaingia earlier esp watu ya AM,CM,WF,CF

Inasemekana after Germany friendly with Brazil, Toni Kroos complained about “some” players not giving their 100%. He was referring to Sane. Also Sane has being under performing when playing for the NT.

Critics argue that he offers Low little tactical flexibility, which is certainly true given his limitations in the centre of the pitch, but his A-game is better than the vast majority of players going to the tournament.

Germany wasipochunga they may find the going tough. There are some good small teams in the tournament juzi I was impressed by Peru’s performance.

Fake news

Kogallo should have been the national team

not all players are from kenya dumbass.

The work of the FKF president is to ensure that the national team is well prepared for international assignments. I give him a big plus on that area because the national team has played many friendly games, something which was not possible under Nyamweya. Also, we have not had instances where the national team boycotted training because of non-payment of allowances, something which was very common during Nyamweya days.

The team has a new coach and from the few games that I have watched, the coach will take some time before he settles. First, he has to a identify a team of local-based players. So far he has given everyone a fair chance to shine. I would expect him to have a rough team which he can fine-tune in the coming months before meeting Ghana. So, I expect better performances post the India tour

Will keep your post in view. Lakini hawa ni wale wale, don’t hinge your expectations too high because the fall will be very painful.

[MEDIA=twitter]1003655842179239936[/MEDIA]

apana jibishana na panyaste