NOAH'S ARK.

It is wrong to appoint yourself Judge over souls. You who are mortal and shall be judged by the true judge. One does not win over confidence with threats of damnation… Nobody who is under judgement can render judgement. Let the True Judge execute His Office in His own time. Wewe tenda wema na uachie hapo. Ingine sio yako. Ati “when you go to hell” that is very presumptious

Hope you understand difference between warning and judgement. A man that dies without being born again goes to hell, i am simply saying what is in the bible, in hope that he changes. For example when i tell someone “God is angry at you for stealing”, have i judged that person or warned him? Because it is plain that when you do bad it angers God. Warning is not passing a decree, but openly telling someone the truth in light that he changes.

Acts 8
18 Simon noticed that the Spirit was given only when the apostles placed their hands on the people. So he brought money 19and said to Peter and John, “Let me have this power too! Then anyone I place my hands on will also be given the Holy Spirit.”
20 Peter said to him, “You and your money will both end up in hell if you think you can buy God’s gift!
21You don’t have any part in this, and God sees that your heart isn’t right.
22 Get rid of these evil thoughts and ask God to forgive you.
23 I can see that you are jealous and bound by your evil ways.”
24 Simon said, “Please pray to the Lord, so that what you said won’t happen to me.”

So did peter judge simon or warn/correct him ?

Hhahah meffi region

Well, with your great scientific brains a simple virus has rendered the whole world useless. Locked down. Shut down. One virus.

Your computers cant save you. Your smartest scientists can’t tell what this thing is.

[ATTACH=full]315630[/ATTACH]

And He breathed on them and said Receive the Holy Spirit whose sins you forgive are forgiven whose sins you retain are retained.

Peter was not like normal. Mortals…his given task in this world was certainly not like yours. To him was given power that perhaps wewe huna. And with that power comes tasks that maybe are not assigned to you. And decisions that are not yours to make. We are all equal but our tasks vary… And so the powers we have vary. Peter was exercising his divinely mandated office when he admonished Simon… It was not a condemnation. It was an “if… Then…” statement… Wewe umesema “when you are in hell” that is different. Confessing with your tongue avails you naught if your life and His are 180 degrees apart.

Doing the will of the Father you become the mother brother and sister of Jesus. It is the doing not the confessing… Everyday is a new creation… And everyday you pick up your cross and follow Him. You need to participate kila siku. So that kila siku He can mould you. Confessing on day one then sinning on day two asubuhi? Judas knew Jesus was God. His outcome was not what we desire. Knowing and confessing are not enough. You need to physically live that Christic life… That way you give testimony to the Father through Jesus who in perfect obedience lived that life…

I love my sin. I’d rather live free everyday than worry an imaginary old white man has a white heaven for my black ass. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck God

Dont discuss our Jewish faith

Peter is not different from any chrisitan who has the holy spirit. The body of christ is one , no one is more special than the other. Dont depend on carnal understanding, let the bible interpret itself. The same holyspirit peter had you can receive too.

His role and mine and yours are different.

Jesus said to him in reply, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and bloodli has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father. 18 And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church,* and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.19 I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven.* Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”[/li]
Let The Holy Spirit guide you too…if this particular gift was for all then it would have been given during the sermon on the Mount or feeding of the 5000. But like the last supper this was for the 12. Just like the instructions that night about Holy Communion were for the 12.

Take your time and consider this possibility.