Noordin Haji goes for Richard Lesiyampe over maize scandal

Ask sir ?

how is corruption fighting back, when they are just pointing out another area where corruption was involved?

If anyone can remember my hekaya about driving Land Cruisers to Sudan, which would later be modified into ‘Technicals’…you would know hakuna mutu musafi.

Ile mulikuwa na ochi ukahara kwa military barrack ya s/ Sudan ?

Yes.
:D:D

These guys will find away of twisting the whole thing and will end up looking like the victims…Next they should target Kenya Seeds and Egerton University

Your name betrays you…

Cc @Kennedy Maina

but that’s how “work system” works, the junior employees do the donkey work and the “CEO” takes all the credit and he even gets a “perfomance allowance” for a job well done

So 1 out of 7 ? What’s the threshold to call bias? 100% ?

Ile enye guys were caught pooping and were made to carry poop in their pocket ama ni ipi?

Yes.
Who made crazy cash importing those trucks?

this has been my song all along. Why pretend we are fighting corruption when we drag cases for months. Kenyatta sometimes back asked us to give him ideas on how to fight corruption. But he’s never on Kenya talk and relies from phony data edited by those rich research institutes produce.

I have been of idea that economic crimes should be treated way worse than just crimes. Many people die out of negligence through lack of capital in our local hospitals, poor road designs, poor vehicle inspections, poor and unhealthy food production poor everything. This in fact should be treated as conspiracy to commit genocide.

Such cases should be given priority and should be conducted with minimal time possible , and suspects should be denied bail. Fuck what your human activists say. They are all gays anyway.

Because he is fighting front they hit him from his weakest angle. …and maybe it’s not true that the father grabbed from squatters

That hekaya was a class of its own …

Ebu ni pewe link ya hio hekaya hapa. Nikama ita explain kwa nini @introvert hushinda aki sema shait :smiley:

:D:D:D:D

:smiley: Hiyo sweep si halal.

wewe ni ofisa wa aina gani … hauna idea the goin on