Not all hoes are evil

:D:D:D Wacha nicheke tu…

Religious people are super hypocrites…

The worst of the worst…kuna wale genuine, but the scam of society hide behind a veil of piety.

A beggar would rather ask for alms in a pub than in the church, coz thats where the good hearted people are.

Skip

You cannot turn a hoe into a housewife, no matter how good she is.

Kama kuna dame naweza kubali akuwe beste yangu, ni lanye. Lanyes are walking, talking red pills

At different intervals, Ive been friends with 2 lanyes, smashed one only. 1st one was called Sahara (Zahra), used to chew veve wid her, i was like her pimp, would spoil me proper while clubbing. 2nd one was hardcore, fights, trash talk, skimpy dress…she just wanted a male friend kwa local ndio wanaume wakue wapole. She hooked me up wid countless chicks i was afraid to approach.

The English language seems to confuse some of You in here …

Whore definitions:

1. a female prostitute.
  2. a woman whose behaviour in her sexual relationships is considered immoral.

So …
Either you are Sex Worker … Or … Your Sexual relationships can be considered “Immoral” …

The next question is :
By Which or Who’s Standards … ???

“…All Ye without Sin Cast the First Stone …” :smiley: :smiley:

…rexxtumbili… the new village king solomon…

finish that hoe boy …:D:D:D:D:D

Very true a good hope whore gave me a side hustle idea. It has really worked well. I sometimes send her something small every now and then. Some are decent human beings in a tight spot.

weuh

Better hoe kuliko madame wa mchele

Both are Despised , Exploited Individuals trying to eke out a living from the crumbs you throw at them …

The only place I have ever seen these Ladies appreciated and respected was in Amsterdam’s Red Light District …