Not all pussy has to be eaten

It’s quite evident why the father to her child isn’t in the picture. This is a psycho bitch and her pussy isn’t worth all the stress and baggage that comes attached to it.

Sometimes not all males are experienced to note the signs. It just happens then you learn from it.

100% BS

madem wa kayole waaachana nao

Ukiona kitu mahela anakataa lazima imechapa kweli kweli kama pikipiki za kubeba nyama.

:D:eek::D:D:D:D:D

Reminds me of this chick who was playing hard to get then I stopped pursuing her. When she saw that I was no longer interested she started spying on me and hanging around me all the time calling to know where I am. She got tired na hivyo ndio nilibaki na dryspell. Lakini heri dryspell.

She can sense you wank.

acha kutubeba mafala, wwe kwanin ulimuambia unampenda?
Pambana na hali yako, next time utajua kuambia unataka kukamua tu si mapenzi.

Lakini hio title yako imenichenga kidogo…thought ni kitu haijaguswa

It’s your brain confusing you not my title :D:D

Chorea hiyo

Tap and go AWOL but be careful not to get nails left in your back or mjuols nicked by the teeth. In short, get a hazmat suit
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQmGCv3WdtimGv8q3cOJQbFJJKSTiwuvzGHfzzH_0qJllvFV0eP

By now ungekua Turkana, run my fren run.

I believe this the easiest problem any alpha male can encounter in his Endeavour :D:D:D

Sounds like some psycho chic I chewed a month ago who hails from Migori county

Hii ni gani ba mkubwa?

Tombea yeye kwa hoteli na uache upus!

I had one like that juzi she knows am married but alikua anasumbua sana i hit it once nikablock yeye chapa vitu and block her.