Not being Racist or Tribal but Woriah ni mtu difficult....

What I mean is ukichapa dem msomali doggie probability ya kuchapwa na harufu mbaya ama kuona butt hole chafu ni next to zero.Unlike the fat Rexxumbwa warthogs.

Juzi kwa changing room nishamaliza work out na nikashower so navaa nguo pole pole kama nimekaa kwa bench just next to the sink.Jamaa msomali akaingia kama ana breath heavily I think alikua amemaliza ku work out akasimama sio mbali sana na mimi hapo kwa sink kama anajiangalia kwa kioo.Mjinga amesimama next to the sink na bado anaspit kwa floor.Nilimleta juu ikabidi gym attendant aingilie kati.

And we’re letting them into EAC. Big mistake IMO.

I stopped using the gym’s bathrooms after kuskia zile vikohozi zinatemwa huko wakioga… Watu wajinga sana…

For a supposed old money ninja you sure do hang out with a lot of lowlife characters

… Niko Pango

… You didn’t have to explain :smiley:

Gym bathrooms are the dirtiest.Huko majamaa wakifungua shower wanafungulia makojoo pia.Wengine pia wanafungulia maji moto then wananyamaza huko ndani unadhani wame collapse kumbe wana wank.Huko ingia na zile ma flip flops nono za Nike halafu unazi rinse kwa sink kabla uziweke kwa bag.

… Haha very descriptive.

@LongerTime tembelea thread baba…:smiley:

Jaribu smartgym

:D:D:D:D

Nitasoma tu Maoni. I retired my Somali flag for good in 2021.

… Kaka, i apologise if looks like i was hating when i posted this but it’s not the people of Somalia but the behavior. As i mentioned Somali Kenyans are very reasonable, intelligent and don’t have an issue with interacting with others, lakini ndugu zenyu wale wametoka Somalia directly joo, character is different then you get those teens wameletwa from overseas esp. from UK, States and Canada wakuje kufunzwa Madarasa/Dini huku-attitude mbaya zaidi na kudharau Wa Kenya.

1st of all 50% of the Oria huku mayolo says he is from Kenya kwa vile our papers are very easy to get… from ID to Passport! second of all Oria hatambui masomo so their kids are deliquents and unruly in school…kuzaana ndizo zao and relying on state handouts. Tho the men are also very good businessmen…na wamepigwa na digitalisation sana btw.
Anyway back to the kids…some of them wamepotelea sana huku… bhangi na drugs. And because here the law is relentless from social worker busybodies to teachers to the law enforcers hawa watoto lazima warudishwe Africa else they will end up in jail.

Drums roooooooooooooooooll the place to return them is sunny Nairobi and then pump them plenty of cash to flaunt and idle away at 2 Rivers…

2ndly kwa vile Oria ako na Kenyan Papers…wanashikana wananunua properties sana out buying the Kenyans…they have invested hapo Ruaka, Nairobi sana…they are now in Nyeri, Embu and ofcourse Meru and Nanyuki. Kama tunaangalia na macho.:rolleyes:
Lack of hygiene should be our last worry. Controlling our economy should be our major concern.

… Well put… They have over taken us in many ways but just let the day ifike watu wakue woke pamoja na serikali, itakua mbaya. As they say, mali ya foreigners in a foreign country sio ya mwenyewe but ya serikali.

Maze nikiwa rehab kulikuwa na msomali mmoja from UK karibu tufight. For context I’m generally calm but niko built. Ilifika point watu walishtuka ju no one has ever heard me raise my voice or seen me angry let alone lift and throw someone. Ilibidi ma nurse wacome wamuingize strong room for his safety.
Kenyan somalis wako chill. Hawa wa Somali and UK/USA are horrible.

Your absolutely right … I do. I’m not sure if its out of habit or what … but I have always ventured into what some may consider dangerous neighborhoods since I was a teenager. Of all my friends, I was the only one at fourteen or thereabouts to go into the ghetto looking for drugs … solo without a thought. This particular family I met while volunteering at a refugee center. I helped em’ settle in, basically did their translation and paperwork, I was the go link with their case officer. They used to call me Abti … for uncle or something or arif.
Hapa vumbistan ingia ghetto Kibra ama Kawangware uone vile niko popular uko. Uko naingia chuom zingine I doubt anyone walking these streets would dare step. Najuana na majambazi wale sugu … I mean real thugs, achana na wa ngeta … so much so, they ask me to front them cash quite often actually. Besides, that tho’ … I support … well I “helped” fund a few projects for youths in these neighborhoods. Carwashes, pool tables, barbershop, saloons, catering … depending on the viability of their proposal and cash involved as well as supporting existing children feeding centers both financially and materially. Same shit I do in Nakuru n Kitale … the other major urban areas we have residence. Tho’ I have had recognitions awarded to me by several entities both government and non government for my individual efforts, I do not receive or accept any donations or fundings. I self fund all projects I accept to undertake for them downtrodden folks in the inner ghettos. They initially didn’t ask … I offered and asked em’ to organize themselves na uwa nawashika mkono … until they can stand on their own two feet. This is the first time I ever mentioned this aspect of my life … I rarely do.

True but nchi imeenda sana. When you fly to Kenya from Europe half the flight is made up of Somalis, Sudanese with our passports!!Oh and Manaijos. Uhuru’s gava did a good of streamlining immigration mashimos but a bit late in the day.

Lebanon used to be 50% Xtian, 50% Muslim, until they opened their doors to Palestinian refugees who overstayed their welcome and made unreasonable demands over time, like being made citizens for example…their numbers were huge to the point of messing up the demographic balance, and they are one of the main reasons Lebanon had a civil war. Lebanon is a case study Kenya should take seriously

1 Like