NOT: Musings about Hekaya TBC by Ms Fine Wine from elsewhere on this forum...

You have used too many words to say nothing. @Chifu , mpe huyu gunia.

Did you have to create a new handle just for this hekaya?

There are hekayas and non-hekayas…
This one definitely falls in the latter category!

No I did not create a new handle, I got locked out. Hii obsession ya new handles pelekeni farthest na mimi.

Dear NV miss finer wine, please note that we don’t have all day to read everythin posted here. It would be important if you’d restrict yourself to posting something worth reading.
Sitakupa gunia becausea I will come requesting for onion rings when you land in uthamakistan.
ASSande

Ndung’u niache priss!!

Kamee kamepona/kamerudi normal? kuna time nilipewa na sikujua kalikuwa kamezaa previous 2months…weeeuh…handas ni baya. Nilishika hapo juu ndio iwe tight kiasi kama vile washika mtu matai nikasema my mom didn’t raise a bitch and swimmed across. I had to fight back.

:eek::D:D…isha pona…I can service you all night. Still tighter than your asshole

:eek:… That was a twisted come back but i don’t like it.

:(:frowning:

Thengiu Chifu for the warm welcome. I gave it my all lakini all I got was 2/10 na matusi ya kujazaa ngunia nzima…hehehehehehehehe.

What is this…very confusing…no front or back! Anyway mimi i treat girls like you very special

The Hekaya I promised you jana was rubbished na wasee. Ebu enda uisome.

Sio hii??

Ni hii pole. I have been busy on diff Ktalk forums and other blogs. Yes Wasee walisema iko below average hehehehehe. Nitajaribu next w/e, nikileta how I discovered ‘Jamaaz’ in UoN.

:eek: @byro hapa kuna comeback kweli?

Sawa…na uweke in full details

Naomba mods wadelete hii thread… It hurts.

All women do that

Faux-pink creative writing. Very flat and boring.