Not my President

Proverbs 15:18

A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, But the slow to anger calms a dispute.

I am only telling you the truth that you’re afraid to hear,that you’re celebrating an illegitimate president who will never be accepted by the people he purports to lead.

hehehe… Hii Kelele by next week itakuwa TBT:D

LOL…and what makes you sure that the rest are supporting RAT? :D:D:D:D You have also not “consulted them” to know if they indeed are with RAT. But issokay, whatever will ease your pain. Just do it.

Go hang yourself or come I suffocate you using my huge nyonyos

Yup true babuon amejua hajui…patience done ran out already! The people have spoken

Sure bro, we’ll be here, In Sha Allah, in 2022, because you’ll be singing the same song in '22 and '27…

[ATTACH=full]135662[/ATTACH]

Except that if every Kenyan with an ID who felt short-changed by a supposedly democratic process ran away then only the oppressors and thieves would rejoice. We are here for the long haul until our institutions and processes get the respect they deserve to carry out credible polls and make just decisions on behalf of all Kenyans. What we’ve witnessed is a joke taken too far.

Please support your facts…never mind you are only spewing what the tingod says word for word without even reasoning for yourself. PS i can give you a free copy of the constitution to read for yourself

Your other alternative president, Warren Kizza Besigye Kifefe, is awaiting for your endorsement…
ION, President Uhuru Kenyatta doesn’t need your permission to be your PRESIDENT, so long as you have a Kenyan ID, you have no choice.
Ohhhh, silly me, you do have a choice…suicide…and he’ll forever stop being your PRESIDENT!

Not my president too

I do not need a constitution when the figures have been laid bare for all to see. The simple and painful fact that you people can’t seem to absorb is that only 38% of Kenyans approve of your president. That’s assuming that IEBC were 100% perfect this time round. But we all know…

Kiwaru :D:D

Hapa baba alimiscalculate. As much as I thought he had a point in calling for reforms in IEBC, boycott could not have been the best method. He could have participated in the elections and the same niggas who used fake forms would have used them once again. Maraga said he could annul it if they do the same shit once again.
Anyway, they have left us divided than never before and I know some people are wanking for that.

Baba has made vvv many foolish decisions but boycott was the worst one ever. Bad badder baddest. He can’t wriggle out of this now.

Hii pia itakuwa TBT :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]135664[/ATTACH]

That’s how heavily 38% illegitimacy is guarded. You’d be forgiven for thinking this is Equtorial Guinea or Sierra Leone. You can’t force yourself to the people.

Why didnt all the 19+M vote on eighth?

Veined tree holder niaye