NOTHING IMPORTANT HERE

Hapa watu ni makabati right left. Sasa kabuda= shosho… Damn.

@Alchemist haki sinilikwambia jana utaopen floodgates? sasa my neighbour wa kutoka Gachie yule TLS, and as you know I am from the neighbouring village Shathay…alinitumia message late last night…na vile nimeisoma…naona his fingers are itching to pen about me!kkkkkkkkk.

It is not fair since I cannot draw and I cannot draft a hekaya back. Hapo sio poa…pengine nilipe GEE nikimuona? she can do both draft and draw.

That is how dumb Kfolk can be am afraid. No point seyying a million times that we are 2 diff people residing in the same country (I do hate repeating myself). Acres were written about this ishu when I was MFW. Yaani how can one not spot that KB is a man and I am a woman? how so? I really really really pity some people haki ya mama. Tukae hivo.

Kush you tagged me back to this eyesore of a thread…wharris akukamie or do you mean nimwendee? ndio niendee @Polmos full throttle! how is your Sunday morn in the blazing heat?

You know @Phylgee can draw. She can be of much needed help.

Trudat…She can also write. I just need to furnish her with the rebuttal details. Alichora @kush yule mnono nikafurahi sana…na @A.G. Luuuuuuuurved it. Ukikaona tag me pris.

Nko poa. My fingers are also itching … naona nkikuchora leo before sunset

Sisemi kitu mie. Chora.

Amesema unikamue.I am available.Tupatane wapi?

Tuma pic ya thighs hapo inbox ni approve.

No I don’t subscribe to that school. Huko nilitoka mapema, nikasafisha some Talkers macho so it is a Nein from me.

Nitakushow…

Sawa.:smiley:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::mad:A.G commented on this thread so it appeared on my alerts. So mmmmh @kush yule mnono you happily palmed me off to @Polmos? Polmos name a place and a time. We make this happen and inbox him the sordid details with mbishas for evidence and I mean it.

@kush yule mnono I now have your endorsement. So waiting on polmos.

How can you even think of meeting that sponyo. Ama you are in a hurry to meet Michael Oyamo in Kodero forest?

Upusu

You okayed it and I am following the leader. Hiii ni lazima nifanye…@Polmos njoo haraka na mwenendo wa aste aste. Tukutane wapi?

Issorait. Bora asiimalize … oops and I forgot si sabuni

Weee wi :saitan: