Now China Threatens Canada With Severe Consequences.

That was before may 2018
[ATTACH=full]213931[/ATTACH]

Thought Rhohingya were based in Myanmar‎ and Sri Lanka

panya wasijihusishe penye ndovu wanapigania

Are you talking of Uigur separatists?

where have you been searching? Because if you have, you should have found that she applied in court for the allegations not to be made public

Yes, I made a mistake.

Yes, that is what I meant.

Yes, I made a mistake.

Yes, my penis is so big it needs a brain of its own.

Ngiite

Na Uhuru akiwaita good for nothing mnalia usiku kucha. Awuoro

Thank you!! The US government has this attitude that it runs the rest of the world according to its rules. The attack on Huawei - allegedly because of cooperating with the Chinese government - is clearly because the firm is fast becoming the global leader in 5G, handsets, cloud storage and infrastructure, and reducing the reach of the above laws.

Sri Lanka is an Island below India (formerly Ceylon). It is geographically impossible for an ethnic group to occupy Myanmar and Sri Lanka.

What happened to Geography class?

You did not understand my point.
Nevertheless, the court honoured her request and imposed that specific ban until after the hearing.

Do you know what her exact charges or allegations against Huawei are?

This sends me back to a map of SE Asia…and, ahem, “North is not up”:D:D

Hahaha samehea hako kamama

Hako kamama kako na kethinyaku ka ya punda.

:D:D:D:D

Ati CLOUD Act? Clarifying Lawful Overseas Use of Data Act? These stupid American lawmakers just come up with fancy names for their laws then task their poor interns with conjuring words that might give that acronym some relevance.

Our mis-“leaders” care about their personal businesses only. Woe unto us, if Kenya went to war with one of our neighbors, we would surrender without a single bullet fired after our decision makers get offered a nice package and business deals

She is chinese, that’s what a government should do for its people