NOW CHINA WARNS KENYA. These fvckers do really have guts.

Nyonga manki porepore ghasia

I wonder what Panda man think of Uhuru.

@patco alienda wapi umbwa hioo

It ain’t free. Why should I be grateful for a service that I am paying for through the nose.

Uhuru is a joke. In all seriousness. Coupled with his thieving deputy.

In 2013 and then again in 2017 when we were against him being president, they labelled us “Jakuonist”. They failed to understand that not wanting him as president was not an automatic endorsement of Raila for president.

Uhuru has fucked Kenya ten times over. Guys just have to ride this ship until 2022, with the consequences of electing a lazy drunk as president. Then again they might elect his murderous, thieving, foul mouthed deputy as PORK.

Kula 20 yr olds Wa Colle @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii porepore

no, China do NOT own Kenya, but they own YOU because it is your wish to be owned by them.

just out of curiosity, how many hours do you spend on thika road nowadays.

-Thika superhighway
-Isiolo-Moyale highway
-Expansion of JKIA
-Expansion of Kisumu airport
-Isiolo Airport
-Major bypasses in all cities
-Rumuruti- Baragoi highway
-75000 km of tarmac roads
-Expansion of Lamu port
Etc

As are Kenyan local contractors yet the results speak for themselves

Niaje @Yunomi ?

[SIZE=7]Chieth mbitika ni @spear [/SIZE]

@Yunomi I see you.

“Kenya has really benefitted from associating with China.”

[ATTACH=full]289594[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]289595[/ATTACH]

It’s not for free. Are we supposed to be grateful to a person who SELLS us goods at prices way above fair market prices?

We appreciate them because we agreed and they delivered.

China could have done what other development partners have done to Kenya and bribed politicians and never do the project. Goldenberg, we paid for air. Aror and Kimwerer dams we paid for air. Galana Kulalu we paid for air. Kenya paid billions to Anglo Leasing and got nothing but air Etc etc. With the Chinese so far so good.

We owe China a lot of money. We can’t be free until we pay them

He is my cousin in real life