Now that we've established flat earth..

Truth is not subjective friend…

science is not a democracy where the majority win , facts my frens, facts

neither is stupidity,no offence to you though,you gotta believe in something…right?

the underground tunnels have been there since cold war dude,and why you mixing up religion and hogwash?

Quick question …
You people of a round earth. Please enlighten me how the sun rises in the east of a rotating spherical earth and sets in the west. . Where is the East actually in this scenario.?
In the meantime …
Rev 20:8
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
and will go out to deceive the nations in the FOUR CORNERS of the earth–Gog and Magog–and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

Now you’re just hurling insults…

Msito Galileo Galilei alimaliza hii argument. If you believe the earth is flat where do seasons come from

Hawa watu nawaulizanga hivyo wanakasirika, their only evidence is a picture

Heheh mwafrika kweli anaujinga…bado hajatoka the medieval age…next simuanze kuinvent vitu angalau…haha alafu quoting the bible as your source of facts hahaha

Ever been on a merry-go-round?:smiley:

@Rivermbaji, Hawa watu wa flat earth wachana nao, they know nothing about physics, gravity and the solar system kubishana nao is a waste of time wacha waendelee with their drug induced nonsense

Hpw flat earth proponets like Haniafu and SledgeHummer argue

“Prove it the earth is round. But you can’t use any science - no photos from space, no videos from satellites, no journals from Antarctica, nothing that has ever come within a thousand miles of real science. You have to use anonymous blogs and Youtube videos only like we do :D:D:D”

@Haniafu If the Sun and the Moon revolve around an imaginary point above the surface of the flat earth. What causes them to orbit around that point? What force is driving those objects to revolve in the sky?

And bible verses that were written when few scientific discoveries had been made.

When did we establish flat earth, pray? :eek:

First of all there is a reason why planes never go above a certain height and its because the earth is enclosed in a circular dome that makes it look round when in reality its just the dome that seems to make it so. Thus the earth being round is an illusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXHczjOg06w

And why do planes from Sydney Australia not fly across the African Continent or just below Cape Town on their way to LA.

This is their flight path

[ATTACH=full]155744[/ATTACH]

The reason why planes do not fly past a certain height is because past 40,000 feet, the oxygen levels are too thin to power the engines and combust the fuels.

Wacha maswali za ovyo brathee sijawai fika australia ama america. But the dome is real. I have seen it with my own eyes. Niko na hadi picha

Chukua boat alafu circumnavigate the earth at the equator,alafu shuka at latitude 60 degrees south circumnavigate hapo.
Measure distances while circumnavigating, compare na uache umefiii.