Now what?

Oh hey Billionaire, how’s your holiday at the Malta coming along? Mimi hapa kibanda inanipeleka mbio sana. Kama huna kitu ya kusema kaa pale ---------------->

1 Like

A woman cannot have a man as a " bff"…thats just an erect d*ck in a glass casing. “In case of emergency break glass”.

18 Likes

What’s the point!? You know what you want. Najua kinembe kinakupwita kila wakati unapo kumbuka iyo kiss. Just Vagina him up

7 Likes

:smiley:

Yes! Yes! Vagina him up woman

5 Likes

I wish it were that easy…would have been a done deal. His contribution in my life is way important than kupatiana slices and things go blank moving forward. Thanks for your advice :):slight_smile:

Looks easy when said…kibandaskini bado tutaenda papi ;):slight_smile:

:D:D:D:D

Vagina him up and lose the friendship altogether? I wouldn’t dare.

1 Like

I guess I just don’t know how to approach the issue if its brought up…I know I can’t avoid him forever.

1 Like

tell him there are rules before you go any further:
[ol]
[li]threshold lazima. you are an elder and there will be consequences if he doesnt perform[/li][li]if his name is Kip, we already know what brought this all about and he must pay tax to a certain elder[/li][/ol]

5 Likes

[ATTACH=full]90685[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

Elder hatambui underperformance!! :D:D…and he’s not Kip fyi

:D:D:D…I’ll save this for future use!

You are curious to explore your sexuality with him, but are afraid to lose him as a friend. You guys need to talk. Any reason he cannot be a friend and a lover at the same time?

3 Likes

Hehe…
That Osungu.dll is treatable @Phenomenal Woman.
Drip tu.
[ATTACH=full]90690[/ATTACH]

7 Likes

:D:D:D I rest my case

1 Like

Now that you both sneaked out of the friend zone not once but twice you have to confront whatever that was … I can assure you that you are not going like it when another fisilet starts hovering around him like a drone.patia kaisari haki yake…The worst injustice you can do to yourself is not pursue whatever that was and living rest of your life asking yourself what if???

7 Likes

Haha…recovering now