now you know why jaguar suddenly jumped into politics

Man I will be in singapore next week, wewe endelea kuoa na kulea. Binti yako akifika 18 years halla

You are a disappointment to your parents and your bloodline:D:D:D BTW if I wanted to go to Singapore in July, I would. But I have bigger projects in mind than throwing money away at this age. My time will come - delayed gratification. For now Whitesands will do.

The world’s population is presently at 8 billion homo sapiens sapiens…way beyond the earth’s carrying capacity. I have never understood why anyone would want to breed at this day and age. But ma beta males mko na predisposition ya kutumiwa vibaya. Sawa, zaeni kama panya!

Ile pesa niko nayo kijana it will take you 3 generations to even sniff near it, unafikiria Singapore ninaenda kumwaga ndaniii…shinda hapo

Nilikwambia hujapita 15 million and I am certain of that, so stop bragging. Halafu haunijui, so…I am not rich but don’t be too confident that you are the richest nigga here. Utashangaa gathee. Some of these people can employ you.

coming from down there going up you must be clobbered along the way.

Really, 15M …hio ni just $150,000…the RDIF contract naendea Singapore next week is worth $650,000. Boss, acha ku create multiple handles and focus…just focus

A while back you made a million and couldn’t resist broadcasting your “achievement” for one whole month. That doesn’t sound like someone worth anything close to 15 million. That is not typical behavior of someone used to handling millions. So yeah, I am certain you ain’t worth 15M. :D:D

Yup. But he bragged for a month about making $10,000. There is no way he can be worth $150,000. Namwambia awache vitisho baridi kuna barons huku.

Maybe his game is as down as @Panyaste s height.

[ATTACH=full]245037[/ATTACH]

Ebu niulise kiuliso … Mtu akiget vasectomy , does anything come out ? si tubes are tied ? ama niulize our gay correspondent @Kimakia juu ameona mengi na amepitia wengi na kupitiwa na wengi …

Come tu experiment na kuuaa mayai zako through backed entry

Semen is produced in the prostate while sperms are produced in the testes. No wonder wakenya wanakufa juu ya prostate cancer, you are willfully ignorant about this topic because an ‘African man’ doesn’t do family planning.

Acha kufikiria na haga bro :confused::confused:

[ATTACH=full]245038[/ATTACH]

Brownskin is that you?

welcome to the team mimi nimepata vasectomy at 22 no worries na pesa iko unlimited

Brown skin nini hukusumbua? So in one sentence your are certain of what an online stranger is while warning him not to assume stuff? Maajabu haya.

Sonko will not use that shitty blackmail for a long time, a county cannot be run like that. even for Sonko’s future, he is not doing calculations, kwani ataishi kuwa governor ??? akitoka halafu mjinga mwingine aingie aanze revenge na property zake??

Plus one of these days ataguza mali za mafia, akule copper mchana, and there will be 50 suspects because of his thickness.

Huku ni wananchi wanachezwa sonko wants to become a gorvenor in Machakos while mutua is trying his luck in Nairobi all this are side shows wamepanga wenyewe.