NTV finally 'pulls the plug' on Churchill show?

Churchill show ought to get off the limelight for a while, in search of real talents.almost all the fake comedians he is having at the moment are boring. People are forcing this comedy thing to get endorsement from big cooperates.they are viewing comedy as a means of getting off poverty

Cash money bqite n othoul othoul… Ths r my people

Wewe mshamba tu

Hio show niliacha ku watch after Ayeya kuishia. All said hata ikiisha , Churchill alinukisha kitunguu proper while the tribal jokes lasted.

He invested millions in a new club in Kitengela then covid happened. Mazishi tu

Nimechungulia livestream ya Citizen TV kwa YouTube nikaona bado Mother in law inaendelea. Kenyans must be the most boring people on planet earth.

Their Classic 105 show with Maima Kageeni is probably the next in target. This show lost popularity due their x-rated monotonous morning discussion.
I can’t recall the last time I listened to Classic 105. I think it was in 2008

Same to Kenyans who get excited that a mzungu who’s lived here more than 5 years can speak Swahili. Self-esteem issues.

Watutenje haupendi huyu mtu kabisa… Unamtakia L after L :smiley:

Fuck shashill show. Show ya viiipiii kama @Agwambo na @digi

One guys from that show do sell books hapo place ya kuosha rungu …Paris hotel

jokes za wasichana sijui “ladies” this, ladies that…and over recycled tribal jokes…nauseating. What these comedians dont know is that to stay relevant u have to make jokes on real issues, informative jokes, educative jokes, Like the likes of Chris Rock, K. Hart n Jerry Seinfeld. Prof. Hamo n Tricky used to have such mature jokes but with time they were caught up by the jokes recycling bandwagon plus commercials and media jobs. In short Churchill show died 5yrs ago!

Kazi ya designs imeisha :smiley:

Rumor has it that Churchill used to pour laughing gas in the premises! I last watched it back in 2014.

I think the comedians never invested much time and thinking into it. And if u to auditions and present your jokes, they would not only reject you but also steal the jokes.

Dr Kingori will remain to be the best product of Churchill

I love his show

Some comedians let fame get into their heads resulting in substandard performances

Corona happened, hakuna mikutano, pia pastors, clubs, restaurants, mabasi,sgr, biachara aribika

:D:D:D I swear some people are idiots