Nutted in your fav SJ Ho

There’s a hoe I okotad koinange n i kulad raw, the p.ussy was sweet. Nilikiambia nichezeshe deki hapo nje ya coomer ndio isimame vizuri nivae cd. Kikakubali. But the damn p.ussy was slippery n wet nikaslide in. Hata hakikushtuka Na nikamwaga ndani. Na nikakula round ya pili nikajiambia kama mbaya mbaya. But the panic after that is not worth it, ukikohoa kidogo unafikiria ni ukimwi.

The much I can pay is 1000

Gill house room number ngapi

which one you talkng about

Bruh, Corona na dry fry ni kama kuruka mkojoo na kukanyaga mavi. Gasia

people who say mapoko are safe huwanga very misinformed. mapoko wengi sj hupeana raw as long as umefika bei

My pipo die because pf lack of knowledge. Tafathal please educate thy self

Oral Sex and STIs

Haha!! I know Tha feeling, unakula kitu raw, unafeel hadi grip. Unapour inside na bado unspiga Aluta.

You are a dead man. Cant you just go sleep with your girlfriend for the time being. You know very well the kind of situation that we are in so do act so stupid. The coronavirus is no joke and is killing multiple people in some countries even with them following the measures to reduce its spread. How about us who are just living normally like any other day. What the heck will happen to us with people like you going around trying to get the corona virus. Sex is a very good way to spread the coronavirus because it involves alot of touching as we all know. Stop putting us at risk, go quarrantine yourself for the sake of the country.

Corona virus and kenyans are really a good mix. I mean even with everything going on you still have time to go around sleeping with random girls that have already slept with hundreds of other guys. I know that sex cannot spread the coronavirus but all it takes is one cough to your face and you are done for. If you guys took it oral and then you probably have the coronavirus alredy . This ignorance is going to kill us if we do not change. The government is complaining about it and I am sure that we are still not following the rules put in place to stop the spread of the corona. Once people begin dying is when they will start taking the measure to fight the cornavirus seriously and you are among those people.