nyakundi...hapa umevuka mpaka

portrait ya moi ikishika dust kwa duka yako in 90s ungeshikwa ufinywe makende.

This isn’t exercising freedom of speech. Its being downright asinine. Subversion charges against that cretin should commence

Right now, it’s not even a law to have president’s potrait in your business. After all sinayo na sina haja nayo.

Kanyotu akifufuka saa hii anapata heary attack

Yeah

What are you banging on about you silly cow?
Ongea ueleweke .

The boy has definately crossed the RED LINE kabisa!!! Uhuru needs to take a trip to Kabarak and get notes from Moi on how to deal with such fellows…We want to wake up to the news that this ugly dumb ass has dropped dead of a stroke, heart attack, ruptured aneurysm anything!..

Hapa kijana amevuka mpaka. Apelekwe Grand Tour Nyayo House pale basement.

I can’t find that tweet!! Though I am Team #RWNEBP, I still think that’s a way of wooing Nyakundi into a trap after he tarnished Ngina’s name yesterday.

@culture, Bring the link and not a screenshot.

Ukiona mtu amenza matusi ya ovyo ovyo jua amewezwa. Typical behaviour of nasarites when they become desperate

If this is real then hii nyang’au imekuja sana. Its time some balls be crushed hata kama ni ya side moja. Kasia yeye

Huyo tunatahirisha na jembe wacha wembe

Umeongea vizuri

you just have to look at nyakundi’s ugly mug and you can tell that this is one angry loser who blames everyone for his hopelessness

This guy has BALLS, hii Mkisii ni ndume!

No, he is just foolish. In life, you have to pick your battles.

It is alleged that Jacob Juma was acted on by Uhuruto government for exposing corruption. Is that how you want Nyakundi acted on?

He could have criticized the president without resorting to personal insults.

Yes, he should put this issue at the top of his priorities.

Not right at all. Hapana Fanya hivyo, I hope anajua twitter followers are not real friends