Nyakundi on fire - Jamaa hacheki na Feminazis!

I think you have been consumed by the feminism. You dobt judge a man by his body size. wewe ni fala.

Come to think of it, you are so right!!

Please leave us men out of this one. And could be the animal be a woman, i can have a few ideas of some pink handles here who would fit that description.

Never liked the guy but read an excerpt of this stuff on twitter. besides his vitriol , he has valid points on this ostentatious campaigns by companies. There is a lot of sense in that article. Man I remember that clause in that feminazi bill that if you co -habit with a lady for more than 6 months you are deemed as husband and wife. I sat back thinking thinking who hurt those ladies sooo much you’d want to be married by force. Luckily we have a majority male parliament.
As much as I am for gender equality we should have boundaries as to how far we can push it. Tusikuwe kama USA being a male when approaching a lady is like walking on coals. Divorce and child support is skewed to hurt the men without a comeback. Many men who are homeless these are contributing factors.

Feminists in Kenya are harmless. They should follow their own sisters in USA, Britain and wherever feminists have taken over everything. Then I will smile as I watch society fall.
How many of those fake nailed people can do the dirty jobs that are the preserves of men?

:D:D:D

“A reminder that anyone who has Ronnie Osumba’s dirt to contact me, as we will make it clear to corporate CEO’s who pander to feminists, th
at there are consequences. Osumba sucked Peter Kenneth’s d*ck to be where he is in life, and yet he has the guts to act like he deserved the appointment when he’s no different than the women demanding for jobs behind affirmative action.”

Ronnie is a personal friend. I think I know the dirt he’s looking for. If Ronnie hasn’t read this, let me just alert him.

hehehe huyu jama kuna siku HBR alisema yeye mahali amefika hawezi enda job interview, If you want to give him a job call him and discuss the terms of the job.

Lakini mwambie sacking that guy on twitter just because of allegations was not right, meffi yeye

i must concur with you. that was a shit move.

Coldchieth ndio mwenye ana tombanga mamako?

You thought skinniness is as a result of not feeding?

He has some valid points

hapana,huwa anatomba mama yake

The jik advert irked me, in my house hold I banned it due to its adverts. #Resist :D:D:D:D. It’s adverts go through to the point where this Mzansi woman claims that she is a modern woman, we are shown her and her daughter in their home, that indicates a modern woman is a single mother.
I am raising a daughter, it would be offensive to have her considering a singo matha as a benchmark for the post-modern era.

Nyakundi is on point…corporates such as coke should be compelled to sponsor wider reaching events. I have seen Barclays sponsor several sports teams in some countries, why not here.
Hapo kwa Lesuuda sitasema mingi, all i know is that she really broke my good friend and neighbour’s heart…shouldnt have insisted on marrying him.
@Tarantinoh , a typical mzansi advert either has a gay son, a successful single mum, or a drunk and clueless father…

He has valid points despite his tendency to get reckless at times.

Hapo kwa pay 900,000 to the victim’s family and everything is sorted isn’t he just advocating for corruption? Maybe he would be a part recipient of that 900,000 but ika backfire. from his earlier post on his website, he wasn’t even there when the accident occurred… he isn’t Mulinge’s lawyer…he talks so much without any real facts.

Then on the tusker project fame issue, such projects are not a one person decision. Ati director of marketing calling the shots. Nonsense.There are very many people involved in this sort of projects before they even see light of day. He writes as if he was in the room when endemol is signing paperwork. He has no idea what happens before you can even turn a concept like coke studio into reality. People hired, then fired, pesa hakuna. The hell Kenyan producers go through to earn a living. Nyakundi ni kama yule witness conman he’s just desperate to score the big “one”.

The issue here is not whether you hate him or not, but rather whether what he has said makes sense about feminists.
You see, a “kupe” can only grow at the expense of another living thing.

You seems well connected with these ruling class, Leta hekaya ya huyu mama Msamburu

@Ubongo , Lesuuda is married to my neighbour pale Nakuru, a kisii dude from a well off family. Dude has gone through a lot, a warning never to marry a politician.