Nyakundi singel handedly restoring social order

Uhmm no they did not as they were colonized by some people on some boats

[ATTACH=full]142697[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]142698[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]142699[/ATTACH]

Maybe he has employed people who can do better articles than him.

WuTang si nilikuambia utafute cojones, uwache kuongea hivi hahaha

Unataka niongee aje? Cojones ziko, sihitaji kuzitafuta.:):slight_smile:

Wewe hushiki, unaitiwa cojones.

be assertive. Hakuna mtu unaomba msamaha hapa.
Ona vile @uwesmake hurusha maneno na Hana kitu ya maana ya kusema

Ten years ago, I used to be that way very aggressive and confrontational. I have mellowed with age, even my siblings and cousins feel I’m not the same person anymore.

And the men in boats have any family and social structures to write home about?..
Materialism and social fibre have nothing to do with each other.
Our wealth as Africans was always measured by our social status

You two need to get a room!
I think you are on the same wavelength intellectually and I like the way you look at things.

@Ka-Buda , i tend to agree with u , hiyo circumsion ili kua na maana yake enzi ya ancestors, ona siku hizi ma feminazi wana ongeo ovyo ovyo juu ya cojones (“balls”) kama wako nayo and its an informal colloquial ya huyo men in boats.

sasa hiyo inakuja aje na wewe ndio ulijishona kuma?

It’s also a scientific fact that some women get into prostitution as a way to remedy their high sex drives! (Nymphomania)
I strongly believe that those MPigs sijui anga MCAs who want to eradicate prostitution in Nairobi should start with legalising female circumcision.
Fuck the NGOs against it, what do they know!?..

Last time I checked Africans are jumping over one another to escape from their social wealth. Our social fabric is so strong we don’t even speak our languages

I don’t want @WuTang to stealth me, impregnate me then run away to read Nyakundi lol

boss hao ancestors hata hawakujua vaccine ni nini, hawakuwa na nguo walikuwa wanavaa ngozi ya mbuzi. Mbuzi wewe

:D:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]142709[/ATTACH]

I agree with you on this but…

Vaccine is concept borrowed from West African folk medicine. True story.

Lakini kusema ukweli our ancestors were savages… Look at the photos I’ve been posting under Kenya History album… Even compared to Ethiopia, Somalis, Azande… We were SAVAGES and this is just 110 years ago

I think you have stayed too long in the marshlands. It’s affecting you

With practice you write better