Nyama villa

some bargirls are known to work for no salary and even pay the owner for shortages…

how jaduong?

they give such good service and massage your ego, you tip them. you start dozing they pad your bill or charge you twice. remove your undrunk stock with the empties when you start sinziaring (especially nyie mnaopenda kuchafua meza). then she is taken by a client for extra night work - na mkiwa huko ukificha wallet juu ya cistern ya choo anaiperemba…on a bad night she takes home 2K. …60K salo a month imeingia haijaingia?

hao ni wale salo ni 30k na anishi kwa nyumba ya 35k

That was my joint some tym back until nikapachika mmoja mimba…alafu mimi huyooooo kwa miti.
God forgive me

Nyama vila kuna samaki tamu sanaaaaa . friday naingia hapo jioni .

[ATTACH=full]65581[/ATTACH]

mkundu wewe

Kayole is not that bad, there are people who are doing well and they stay there. There are decent neighborhoods kama Sosian and Nasra which are next to the place. People like to exaggerate ni kama it is a place in Syria.

When I was a Bar Lady we used to be fined 200 for coming late.
After the shift, I used to give out supervisor 300 alafu namwambia anaunulie watoto nyama na mimi usinikate hio pesa.
Since the brother owned the bar, he was strict on coming late

Sasa vile mimi na auctioneers wamekujia chai kwangu, shot moja ni kama pesa ngapi nilipe installment ya Nov and Dec?

mbirrionea alert. nitapark my ryumocyene wapi

hi female persp

Hahahaha.huko enda na hired probox.otherwose u wil regret taking ur mashine there

Hapo ngeta iko bado?

Si kwa ubaya but shocking factor hapa ni nini… That kuna mapoko ama the fact that wako Nyama Villa?o_O

The most dangerous stage in Embakasi

Afande wacha jokes. Kazi ya upelelezi ni ya raiya??

Hapo!!

Back in my jahiliyah days, nilikuwa nakanyaga the owners wife…