Nyama

There’s meat glue, ndio Digi anatupostia premium stake hapa

They don’t marinate ,they add poison !

I am an arab and never been near a butcher. Na ucheze chini i wont fight u. I will shoot you down. I own a fucking gun.

3 supermarkets sampled. All positive for high amounts of that chemical. Expect raids tomorrow kwa supermarkets

cancer itamaliza kenya

We know your handwriting wakameffi. For the first time tangu ujoin Ktalk. You have written a full sentence in English.

Boiling, choma or stewing doesn’t destroy the sodium meta bisulphite, it actually makes it more concentrated.
There’s also meat glue to make you think you’re eating first class steak from Kobe, japan

Hauuuiiiiii Lord have mercy on us. Okuyu is killing Kenyans.

Greed itamaliza Kenya

Kuna wakati walionyesha vile Mitura na mahindi choma huwa na human faecal matter…

Fecal matter haiwezi leta cancer.

Cholera. I remember once mahindi choma lover commented: " No wonder it tastes a little salty…"

We know you are a Yemeni Arab… Kazi ni kukula miraa Aden and getting bombed by KSA

Hii ni 130 kg blubber chieth.

Ngui caitani ya jamba,how dare you bring an entire community in this.
Hats hivyo Mimi nangoja fate yangu,nimekula nyama wao huita fillet pale Naivas ambayo I noted inaiva vi funny

If you don’t see any flies on or near meat, run for life.
Flies are your friend!

Even butcheries use it!

Sasa tukule nini

Now that is the question… May be those chicken in vibandas that are slaughtered as you watch! And then dried beans!!