Nyar Alego forces husband to get circumcised....

Date December 18th

Venue : Kimilili DEB , Bungoma county

Event : Real circumcision will be taking place. to make men of 40 year old boys .

Candidates: @Tiriitiondo @Agwambo @Nyamgondho @Bingwa Scrotum @Avia @Blacks4Trump @Deepwater @Juan @jaymoh @Kaffir @LeoK @Mwaniks789 @patco @screwplus @WIGSPLITTA @cheekbusta @kanguthu @Nipe Nikusifu @count dracula . (more deserving needy candidates to be added on case to case basis )

Tools of trade : sanitized broken fanta blackcurant bottles

Sponsors : KTALK BIRIONEAS , USAID , FORD FOUNDATION , IMPERIAL BRITISH EAST AFRICA COMPANY .

Stress za equity bank -kariobangi branch usiniletee

Btw nilisikia hao wasee uncircumcised wakifunga foreskin na ile kama ya kufunga mtura they dont need a condom. How true is that?

Umesahau @digi na kivese mwenzake @Patcoh

na wakameat conglomerate

Just last year these talkers were too scared to mention my name. But you give them an inch and they take a mile. It appears I need to set aside some time to comprehensively and exhaustively deal with @uwesmake @Sambamba and the likes of @chap and @Abba. Just a few days of persitent disciplining will reset their brains and they will once again bow to the almighty Nyamgondho. The Nyamgondho’s name cannot be mentioned in vain.

MISSING ON THE LIST BUT FISHED OUT FROM HIDDING
@poyoloko
@tyler123
@Tauren
@tall mnyama everywhere
@Nyamgondho (Re-added)

[ATTACH=full]394365[/ATTACH]

wakanesa unasumbua

How many Kamau’s versus Otieno wamekupitia ndio u-come up na hio judgement?

Deorro tangu nikufunze jina blitzkrieg juzi unaitumia sana. At least acknowledge the source. Thank you.

Sema ng’we niweke hio thread hapa. Thread ya last week.

:D:D:D:D

Ngwe

Mdau ndio hio thread. Hapa ndio uliiba :

Taiwan Manenos - News & Politics - Kenya Talk

No am trying to find the exact coaching class you gave me

Ni kûhura mbiro my friend