Nyeri Kenol Highway

Totally hate that…mimi lazima nisomee mtu nikiona anafanya ujinga kama huo na niko hapo

its shorter also

I once posted here about that route people said am being a tribalist since I compared it to the Nairobi Nakuru route but truth be told try doing Hata 110 uone but the Nyeri route even matatus do 140 and there are no cops…

The Murang’a route has far less motorists.

@fellow listers…from kenol to muranga…some potholes…very thin road and dangerous blind corners which are full of vegetation …unapatana na gari on your lane kwa corner

True. Back in the day when RAO was in the MOPW, he once stopped to take actual measurements of the road. It’s too narrow for comfort.

Hawa huwa nawapenda sana.I always teach them a lesson by closing the gap in front of me and leave them go drying.Apana tambua ujinga.

…what if an incoming vehicle kama trailer comes running over them? why deny someone space ya kuingia? we once in a while do a miscalculation…we are humans remember!!!

Unataka kuua watu bwana.:D:D

I dont give a hoot to idiots who got their DL from river road.

How do you categorize it as miscalculation when you find four or five cars following lets say a lorry?hmmmm.
Its assuming the rest of drivers are fools which is not the case.

Hows the Unga gig going? Long time