NYS recruit kupewa displine ka mtoi

umeshaa sikia “Hell week”?..ok, i learned that from a movie…

Google “marines hazing” and educate yourself.

If you make research before responding a regular habit, you’ll stop making a fool of yourself.

leave this human right noogle be. he thinks the disciplined forces training is like kusomea KCSE. soon atapeleka motion parliament to soften the trainings.

Saa hii mmekuwa military experts? Punguzeni ujuaji. :D:D:D:D

I actually thought I would find something that is standard practice of the Marines vile umekujia na miaki :smiley: kumbe it’s a trial about hazing(meaning it’s not acceptable). I might be a fool but you haven’t proven anything so sijui what that makes you bro

unajua kitu kinaitwa general knowledge? mtu akikosa huwa zuzu…

No I’m not that. I know there are military academies who train soldiers without whipping them like Limuru donkeys and they’re as tough as nails. And I quoted US army

Don’t mind me, ni uchokozi tu.

but of course:)

as a former special forces member naweza sema hio ni saucer,afadhali hio kuliko kuzikwa unawachwa kichwa tu

This is how your perception of the self is taken away in the military. It turns you into a whimp with no own resolve. they start with forcibly shaving all your hair. If you refuse you are dismissed as unsuitable. If you take the shave you can pretty much take anything else. thats why thinking and intelligence is discouraged among service men.

Human rights gani? Do you not know that by signing up to join the disciplined forces you voluntarily cede a good bunch of your constitutional rights and freedoms?

[ATTACH=full]151545[/ATTACH]

…including your right to life if you turn yellow in the face of the enemy…

very sad, last year mtoto wa wenyewe alizikwa hivo gilgil akasahaulika mvua ikanyesha akakufa…the family never knew what happened

I heard from a former recruit that it’s to make you uwache urembo
They choose a nice and dirty place and randomly ask you to roll. If bullets are flying, you won’t choose where to drop.
I remember the massacre at suguta vLley where more than 40 cops died. Just coz they would not dive into thorny shrub.

is there a tough meter to measure the toughest men on the battle field?

hio ni mitoto ya cerelac,ndio uwe real soldier inatakiwa uwe roho juu