Nzomo the man filmed brutalizing his wife handed a twelve year sentence

That was attempted murder and not a simple battery. 12 years si mbaya

Senior counsel to me an assault is assault had it been grevious harm would suffice . What i can bet the sentence will be lessened in the appeal by a lawyer who will offer pro-bono services.

We keep on saying ,kama unaona bibi ni kunguru ,ondokea ,sasa Nzomo atakaula miaka kumi na mbili juu ya mtu.

You are all missing the point here.
The man agreed to the charges, same as with the cat samosa seller from Nakuru.
Once you have agreed to the charges the case is over and the judge has nothing else to do other than prescribe the sentence according to the law.
He should have denied and let the prosecution prove their case.

Huyo anakaa kulalia his right of appeal.

Mtu akubali makosa halafu akuwe na criminal record. Enyewe, in such situations, the judge’s hands are tied and he had to give the maximum allowable sentence. Rule number 1 ni kukataa makosa yako hata kukakuwa na 1 million witnesses na tv cameras ukitenda dhambi.

True. Top this up with a criminal record of violence, that sentence was inevitable. It seems Nzomo has a bad rap-sheet already and it just got longer.

jela huku ni ya maskini ingekua billionaire angefungwa???

Lakini most peasants hudhani kujifanya mzuri watasamehewa ama wapewe lighter sentences. Billionaire ange-deny all charges. Only peasants hukubali charges as read to them. Billionaires cant make that mistake because they have lawyers to advice them.

Not before he gets a pre sentence report from probation department.

Hasira ni hasara juu ya kunguru… Amekuwa funzo kwa wengine wetu who learn by imitation/observation.

Spoken like a true idiot.

anakaa wale wasee wa kutumia kifua kila mahali.wacha akule ujeuri kwanza.

[SIZE=2]Whoever knows that lady ,mwambie aweke asylum Canada … aende high commission hapo gigiri na life will turn around [/SIZE]

if only the same could be done of mau forest and nys saga,then kenya will be a country to be proud of

I dont support wife beating. But depending on the extent of her injuries, 12 years seems extreme. And sadly men were standing right next while she was being beaten offering no help.

Umetoka kisii by any chance?

No. Im a blend. Why kisii?

You beat the hell out of your women

wacha apelekwe ndani …this is stupid kabati itapigwa flying kick