Obako alikua stingy bana

Maliza hio ghasia.

Obako was very stingy.
Lest we forget, he is currently in the process of securing a lawyer for the trial of baby pendo and 1000 others in the afterlife

Peasants tulieni ,the world operates on a currency known as INTERESTS,if my interest and your interest don’t match ,pole Sana my fren

I think kibaki went through a tough childhood. Even his father saw him as ‘useless’ in the farm and that’s why he sent him to school.
If his own parents used to ridicule him, what about his elder siblings who shared the same thought that education was useless.
To escape from this harsh reality, he must have immersed into books therefore distancing himself from his immediate family in his formative years.
I remember there was a time he lost a brother when he was President and he never bothered to attend his funeral.

Kibe huwaambia put yourself first.

Mtu ashoulder burden ya friends na relatives ndio asiitwe stingy na ukiwa juu ya mawe those people hukutoka.

Niko sure all of us didn’t know him personally but we still rely on grapevine to judge him.

But Pia family inakuanga na funny characters bana just like society. Kwani unafkkiri all those murderers , scammers thieves etc wenye wamejaa TV and our jail’s hawana family? Pia hao ni brothers and sisters to someone. You can’t have unconditional love for everyone bana

Hii mambo ya kusema family is forever is straight up brainwashing

Nakumbuka nikiwa 19 l had come to the city to clear mambo ya high school.so l was staying with my big bro alikua amemaliza uni. Akapata job parastatal Tao. So of course I was living in his bedsitter nikifanya hiyo shughuli. So the nigga comes back drunk AF anaanza za ovyo wapi chakula harassment Hadi anajaribu kunishika mashati. Akanipiga Hadi he threw me out in the streets nikalala na soldier bana. Gave him a piece of my mind of course but since hiyo siku sijawahi kua close na yeye . Fukin punk.if that’s what family is heri nikae peke yangu

You brother funeral na haendi?

Hakuenda. Hata hakutuma kakitu.

Kamzee brare fukin saidi

You don’t have any obligation to help people with your money even if it’s family.
Mnaongea na entitlement sana na pesa zenye si zako

Thankless douches bags Kenyas. Uyo mushienzi Kibaki alifanya kazi safi sana, sasa mbamtaftia makosa kwa lazma ati sijui family and stuff. Sanasana wasee wa UDAku ndo naona wako na mdomo

Wewe watchman WA narok nyamaza,

Mungiki meno brown hutaniquote

Chief tusizoeane.

kwani wewe ni bibi yake

:D:D

Nitakufinyaaa ghasia takataka

Ebu unroll your prepuce and wipe the smegma ndio ukuje tujibizane

Brare fukin,mbwa koko shoga takataka

Maliza huyo msenge. Mtu bladifakin sana.