Obama in Ethiopia. For the doubters, see this?

Since when will Americans use a vehicle that isn’t theirs as a basis to transport someone who is important to them?

http://m.leftlanenews.com/the-beast-10-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-presidents-limo.html

The most plausible explanation is they flew the 2 beasts from Kenya to Ethiopia, but at what point did they leave, when he was at Kasarani or at KU? Tell us that @aviator.

Watu wazima na ni gari ya mnashindilia siku nzima utoto mwache sasa difference yenu na mtoto anaongelea Ummoinner ni gani??? UPUS

4 Likes

Wewe na umama yako nenda salon, theSALONian wewe.

sasa ni nyinyi mko na umama ama ni mzee mzima?

it also has an invisibility and miniaturizing feature. its turned on, inatolewa kwa dirisha ya airforce 1 the other side

2 Likes

Ule jamaa ulikata na panga bado ako hai ama umeanza kutayarisha mkundu kuenda kamiti?

Hehehe…

chunga sana vile unaniongelesha

True that I feel out of place, I am isolated since I can not be party to a group of grown men with brown beards talking about the same thing the whole day and to add salt to injury it’s someone else’s car. SIGH

Usinianze wewe atujuani NIKOME tafadhali

This just might be the worst thread I’ve ever seen on ktalk.

3 Likes

Nangoja siku utatuambia umehama na unaishi solo. Si kuzeesha sofa na kufagia tokens za mzae

1 Like

Yako mzuri na si tumengoja. Na wewe mzee mjinga, machungu yako najua penye ilianzia. But you’re in good company wankernyama will soothe your behind.

1 Like

hi fangi ni kali

Pole buda inakaa nimeongea vibaya.

My thoughts exactly!

Kwani utado?

Kwenda huko. Umepata watu wakidiscuss bila shida unakuja kuimpose opinion yako. Ungejipa shugli

Kumbe… Am punching myself for being such a slow thinker!