Obama Of Kogelo; A disappointment.

It’s called divide and conquer. Slavery could not have thrived without the black mans help. Colonialism could not have been sustained without the black mans help.

Hmm. Sijakuelewa but nitakupea “like” regardless…

Truth. Blacks are their own worst enemies. Obama had the golden opportunity to really change things for African Americans but here he is, busy criticizing Trump.

They think it is Kenya where the president can do what he wants, he can chair a party meeting and make appointments and tell the Parliament and senate what to do.

The guy employs daughter as an advisor, son in law as an expert in Middle East affairs. Who does that in Africa, save for Museveni! I think the US president has fired more people than Uhuru Kenyatta has in his whole Presidency! And you know what? They are still not getting it right!

Unasema trump? If trump he is almost like magufuli.

During trumps presidency when it comes to democracy/politics America and Kenya are almost the same, juu motions are passed based on who has numbers in a given house, even impeachments proceedings voting were based on party affiliations and not on what was tabled

Why are you ignoring what I wrote and coming in with platitudes about “stabilizing force” ? Kwani unafikiria US peke yake ndio iko na police department? Demanding fair treatment for blacks sounds like a call to abolish the police to you?

Look into reforms carried out by LAPD in the 90s post Rodney King and other scandals. It’s possible to reform a department. There’s a reason Chicago and NY continue to invite protests and LAPD is rarely in the news anymore.

Read a summary of findings into Ferguson PD after 2014 if you think “blacks are exaggerating”.

Kwani wewe ni karao ?

Obama was a stupid homosexual, all he did was fight for homosexual peoples rights he never cared about Africa nor the black people

Africans if we don’t care for ourselves never expect that a foreign country will do that for us.
I shudder at what imperialism did to us that we cannot pick up ourselves.
Why did Africans expect Obama to help them? He was after America’s interests. Wars came under his leadership, American defense companies profited. LGBT became legal and all Americans became free to love who they want to.
Trump is on record calling us ‘shithole’ countries.

Obama is the biggest fraudster ever.

His handling especially of Arab spring, from Libya to Egypt to Syria. American hand is everywhere.

During his tenure terrorist attacks were then norm, check closely from ISIS, Alshabab, not a coincidence after he left the world is abit safe.

Piracy was a lucrative business during his tenure, check closely Americans were being captured on international Somalia Waters. Americans were being kidnapped almost every other day.

Iran issue

The effects of his actions are felt even now.
Syria is a dead game,
Libya is a sad story - Benghazi episodes,
Egyptian people are under military rule to date, Sisi is his friend - Read how USA and UAE toppled Mosri, Yemen the worst humanitarian crisis,

Alot of talk, no action.
[ATTACH=full]305570[/ATTACH]

You’re seem like those bigoted people when caught flat footed, like the racists, always invoke that clause in their playbook. “You know I have a black friend being white, how can I be a bigot or a racist”?

Aren’t you the same person when Waititi was still governor of Kiambu said that only Kikuyus or people that were “truly” from Kiambu deserved the county jobs? Correct me if I’m lying.

The internet never forgets. It’s in these archives and people never forget. Words are powerful.

Not knowing that folks can see through that bs. You know what though, we are born free, pursue your happiness whatever that might be. Hayo tu!

I didn’t say or imply blacks are not discriminated. And didn’t imply that all PDs are clean. In fact even in the best PDs you will find rotten apples. Every institution can change.
Calm down and don’t jump into conclusions. By the way I fight a lot of people here who say that Obama did nothing.

Fun fact :Obama prosecuted more journalists than any other president in history.
I will never forgive this Luo fucker for destroying Libya and Syria.

House Nigga, if you cant see that this guy failed as a black man,then I don’t think I can engage you in this topic, I respect your opinion

In eight years as President his wealth multiplied 30-fold… wrap your head around that!

Comes with the territory of being US President. Bill and Hillary was the same. Al Gore came out $300m richer after a few years. George Bush Jr the same.

Interesting… Trump’s wealth is already halved since becoming POTUS.

And how do you figure OBAMA became so rich, so quick?

Okay

Partly because Trump overstated his income. It’s part and parcel of his personality. They guy a few years ago was bankrupt yet was claiming he is worth $1B. Under scrutiny of his position, he cannot lie to the same extent.
Barrack is a author. Best seller.