OBSESSION WITH SENDING NUDES

I totally I agree, but there is a special breed that loves to do this. Love is just an excuse for them to indulge in their hobby.

papa nudes zikiwa fine thankyou lazima nduthi igurume… but though your insomnia could be caused by pre nut clouding

1 Like

@Fala 12 leo umeongea kama mhenga. Lemme change your name to Mhenga 12

You still have not connected insomnia to nudes…could it be that there is no connecrion whatsoever?

2 Likes

you are definately,WRONG!!!notice some chiqs just send them without even asking…my take???,I dont judge

Lucky you. That you receive them without asking places you in an enviable position… Question: Other than not judging what else do you do?

dont try and be stupid…

I do not try. I am. That settles it,doesn’t it?

1 Like

Usitafutane na mimi tafasari…

Ghai! Kuwa mpole…

[MEDIA=twitter]898294826940104707[/MEDIA]

6 Likes

Ha ha haaaa

What can you do to this stupid niga…threaten me?

If your girlfriend has never sent nudes to you, then my brother you’re dating a feminist. really @cyprian

stupid niga???unafkiri hii ni movie kijana???nkt

@It’s Le Scumbag shit act kama VE watu hupatana…na nikapatana na ww na hizi heshima zako ndogo utajua hujui

You tell me. Apparently you are the,Einstein around these streets… And which grown man uses nkt? You forgot to put !..

1 Like

wewe nshamalizana na mambo yako…you acting like an attention whore…VE my fuckin foot

But again,even if you were to meet me,how on earth would you know the person you were meeting was scumbag? Oh I forgot,you deem me stupid.
Heshima ndogo,you came here for heshima? You got me respect now… Sir!