OCS Rangira murder is a classic case of why heroism has no place in corrupt KENYA

Kenyans have become chickens, i have seen that video of MP waruguru telling the cops off when they accused her of inciting the people,
you see Kenyans reactions on that video and know why we have thugs in power… they accuse her of being dis-respectful , so unafaa uambiwe kitu and obey authority all the time?? BS…

I know the guy in person. While pursuing my Masters in 2015-16, there was a scuffle within the same market over same issues. OCS had a food stall there too and he fought so hard for the inclusivity of the traders. The authorities brought forth propaganda (engineered by Babu’s goons) that he was keeping (OCS that is) guns in some students’ rooms. Hio clip iliwekwa hadi kwa media bana! He was a wanted man then, all in a bid to stop his dissenting voice. If you knew him well enough, then you no doubt know that he was the stumbling block towards the grabbing of that prime piece of land, which BTW is right next to one of the late Saitoti’s homes. RIP Comrade Rangira. You fought the good fight that the many talkers would hardly bare!

:D:D:D say what?

Hii mambo ilianza kitambo…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P51isogepg

Why do you think all these corruption is being exposed ? Uhuru has the option of telling the DCI not to, but he ain’t doing it.

What DCI and DPP are doing is not intended to fight corruption but it is propaganda. They are arguing their cases more on media than in courts then blaming the courts for their poor work. For example, why did they take this briton to court before getting evidence? Judge allows DPP to withdraw Briton's drugs case . They shoot first then aim later. Haja yao ni kuonekana kwa magazeti for ulterior motives.

Other withdrawals by dpp for lack of evidence:

1. https://citizentv.co.ke/news/dpp-withdraws-case-against-former-nys-boss-184518/
    2.www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001315207/dpp-seeking-to-withdraw-sh-500million-karen-land-case-for-the-second-time

In other jurisdictions, like North Africa, if such number were thrown around. That would translate to some serious public uproar, or even regime change. So, what’s wrong with Kenyans ?

Our problem is that Uhuru has been steering us back to the days of dictatorship. And now that he is leaving the presidency he (together with our beloved/ hated Baba) tney do not want the next dictator to be Ruto.

Kenyans are just but Docile. We don’t have the balls to ask hard questions. I don’t know what we fear disrupting? Is it profits from matatus and other transportation services, ama ni biashara ya kiosk ?

I think sociologists like @Rene Descartes can explain our problem.

Kenya doesn’t exist. North African countries know what their countries stand for. Kenya is nothing more than the enrichment vehicle of a few people and it always has been so since the IBEA Company landed in Mombasa. Once you understand this, then you will realize why the looting will go on.

hehehe you are funny mr hawala