Odingaism Explained

Yep. Iko shida?

Usichoke brathee :D:D:D

Ojingaism

Majamaa, si mpatia Samson Ogola, the original author, some credit.

@Nattydread It is informative and thought-provoking and I agree there’s truth.

Unfortunately, with the grand corruption happening as we watch, doesn’t the Jubilee side give ammunition, feed the flame, that is what you call ‘Odingaism’?

Doesn’t this even lead people, not blinded by the ‘Odingaism’ you present, be supportive of their cause?

Wouldn’t it be right if the Jubilee alternative to ‘Odingaism’ were beyond reproach? But no, it’s politics as usual, looting as usual. And I’m not saying that if NASA comes into power it won’t be politics as usual, and looting as usual. It would be so. So my point is that Jubilee are giving the ammunition to NASA, because if Jubilee was clean, completely focused on development, purging all the corrupt elements within, then the ‘Odingaism’ you mention would be fully exposed. Unfortunately, Jubilee give NASA a moral ground.

To understand my point of view, I approach this from an issue-based, rather than personality-based or tribal-based, perspective. Hence my non-alignment to the constructs you call political parties, adopting the view of a forward-thinking Pan-African.

So true and so sad.

Odingaism personified perfectly. As the article says let’s blame everything on the ‘enemy’ !

Nmetry kusoma hii upusu nikashindwa. Sioni anything new that this guy is trying to pass across. ‘Odingaism’ is in each and every community in 254 only that its painted in a different title … so I support chenye @uwesmatako ataandika hapo chini

Now you’ve missed my point completely. Like completely…

Interesting, I guess people sense that aspect of Odingaism and are frightened off what he might do if he gains power, most likley many vote against R rather than against the Luo. The low turnout in places where there was no obstraction was probably due to Rs withdrawal, those who vote against him felt safe to stay at home.

Lordship of brainwashed poverty.

Actually because this is a third world country economic empowerment is possible since we are frm a lower economic base. Si Lazima watu waendeshe gari but if they had an income generating activity with promising future mtu anaweza fikiria twice b4 “Ajivunje mkono akijaribu kupiga serikali”

@irobilyf,

At the moment, your pan-African relativism is hopeless. Unless you are blind, you have seen where violence and threats of chaos are coming from.

To those yakking away about economic empowerment, please explain how this mob in Kawangware got empowered when they obeyed a politician’s call:

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Kawangware-violence-II.jpg

You are just where you are wanted. Being thrown around by issues of the moment, rather than being critical and informed.

You too are where you want to be feigning aloofness and pretending that your headache will go away if you wax philosophical about it.

If it leaves you cold to imagine that we have wasted 30 billion on two elections and a guy that boycotted is already demanding another go, I pity you.

Waxing philosophical on these very simple and straight forward matters? It’s the people who reason like that who are my headache.

I shall continue to be your headache if you continue reading my threads.

Yeah, by just employing diversionary tactics instead of addressing the central issues.

Now you’re becoming repetitive and incoherent.

Right now the central issue is how we avoid another bloodbath like that of 2008, and how to navigate the rocks (literal and figurative) being placed on the road ahead. The constituencies that were prevented from exercising their democratic right need to be included.

As I said, diversionary techniques…