Odm

Kama Bitange Ndemo analia sababu hapigiwi simu sembuse Baba? Raila anataka relevance, lazima aseme vitu ludicrous Kama socialite.

Vitamin D wont do you much good if there is no calcium in your diet to be absorbed (through the use of Vit D).
"calcium in any form is good for your body. Some of the top calcium-rich foods are:

1. Cheese

2. Yogurt

3. Milk

4. Sardines" '- source; WebMD

Cheese, Yoghurt n Sardines are luxuries in kenya. Calcium is also found in vegies like Collard greens(Sukuma wiki which is a staple food in Kenya) n legumes and not only in dairy products. So peleka hii theory yako mbali. Calcium deficiency causes memory loss
muscle spasms
numbness and tingling in the hands, feet, and face
depression
hallucinations (www.healthline.com/health/calcium-deficiency-disease#Overview1)

1 Like

uuuuuuuuum the cheapest can of sardines is Kshs. 190 at Tuskys. Thats cheaper than a beer.

The highest priced can goes for 250/- … still cheaper than a beer.

1 Like

substitue sardines for dagaa aka omena, the cheapest fish around. cheese and yoghurt are milk products…

1 Like

Hizo miwa ngoeni punda amechoka hatuwezi nunua sukari ya bei ya juu

1 Like

Lakini hii kenya tuna ujinga aki

1 Like

Celebrate now but in 2017 it will be our turn

You have no idea madam. Eating 200 shillings in one sitting in lower Karen could leave you dead juu ya kushiba. I have never tasted cheese, yoghurt I know is a cousin to maziwa lala, and sardine must be some version of kamongo. I am as healthy as the next niccur.

1 Like

Thats a choice you have made. It doesn’t mean these items are not affordable for the most part. If you can spend Kshs. 1000/- on your Internet connection or Kshs. 350/- on a bottle of beer, then you have no reason to talk about sardines or yogurt as if they’re a luxury.

3 Likes

The argument here was that if people stopped consuming Brookside products then they will get Rickets or calcium deficiency complications which we have prooved to be wrong n have also listed better cheaper alternatives. So your point is wrong.

How many grams is a can? N how many people can it feed? Now compare that price to the price of Silver Cyprinid (Omena) n understand why

ION, reports reaching my investigative desk indicate illegal sugar barons are the major Cord financers and we’re the first to raise the alarm when details of the Uganda sugar deal became public as that would lock them out of the market due to lower prices or sell at lower prices and incur huge losses.

Uuuum we’re talking about YOU! If you can afford a beer, you can afford a can of sardines.

Also, there are certain types of education offered for those earn small incomes who wish to learn how to manage their finances without necessarily living like paupers. A can of sardines can be mixed in with veggies for a fully supplemented meal which has all the nutrients you need.

It may be hard to ask someone in Kibera to buy a can of sardines, but I don’t see why you, sitting there in-front of a computer with a nice expensive phone somewhere in your pocket or on your table, should complain about a can of sardines that costs less than your phone and laptop ever will. Its just stinks of a defeatist attitude.

1 Like

Tembea Kenya. Nairobi is not the only place where shit goes down

Please tell me more about this “hard” life you live every day on behalf of every poor person.

ala? mi hunywa ya 140…

2 Likes

the older he grows the dumber he gets…

si kupenda kwake anafkiria ivo

Beer costs ksh 350? Didn’t know that because am a teetotaler. Don’t know if i live a hard life. On a typical day like today i wake up at 4am study till 9, prepare breakfast, go to work at 10 n stay till 7pm. Go home cook( i don’t buy the food. I just choose what to cook depending on what was is available. Mostly i prefer Ugali i rarely touch those supermarket stuff)… Read the day’s papers, study n sleep when my phone’s screen dims completely (Google CF Lumen by Chainfire) which is around 12 or 1…
…
When at school i my day begins at 4 am. Study till 7 then get back to sleep till 9. Lunch will depend on what time i took breakfast i.e if i took breakfast early then will take normal lunch buy if it was late breakfast then my lunch will be made up of fruits only. Dinner/supper(depending on where you grew up) must be ugali n what i will feel like taking. After that coffee till 1 am when i drop to sleep. When busy with work lunch will be substituted with fruits.
…
…
There you go. Dont know if it sounds hard

[ATTACH=full]12577[/ATTACH]

1 Like