Odunga's parting shot, corruption wins, an injustice stands

wachana na huyu mujahideen. juzi he was cheering mzungu juu ati African female athletes with masculine attributes e.g. semenya and nyairera should be banned from the games for winning. Sijui alikuwa anataka akina vera sidika wawe wana kimbia with their voluptuous selves… maslay queens. Na leo ndio huyu hapa again on the other side of the debate. Ati he told us so.

I will now take cover juu ata react ni kama amemwagiwa acid. woooi know it all ndio hio inakuja na red scarlet … take cover!

na ati wewe ndio chief activist hapa wa poor tortured Palestine against evil Israel…
Talk of role reversal. watu wakilipa bribe ni sawa.

Kumbe Magufuli ako na inteligence police iko juuu , na huyo mama anaitwa WAIRIMU sijui mbona mumelenga hio story

The quickest way to rid this country of corruption is to get rid of odunga & co

The best way to kill impunity that is turning kenya into a banana republic is to elect good leaders, if we continue electing poor leaders then rich killers wata endelea to kill and get away with murder.

The case can only be won on appeal until then he is free to repeat his deeds on Kenyan roads.

Kenya is a society, if the driver was not reckless and not speeding she would have a good chance of being acquitted but this was not the case. Kenyans through their elected representatives passed laws that determine what happens to an individual who willfully breaks the law and causes the death of another.

We decided according to our laws to prosecute and acquit or sentence such individuals up to and including removal from society by way of a prison sentence. Prosecution is not a decision for the father but an act of society. We do not want dangerous, reckless drivers in our midst which is why we are willing according to our laws to revoke their driving privileges and send them to prison for up to 10 years. Tomorrow it could be you, your child, a parent, a brother, a sister whose life is abruptly cut short by a reckless, speeding driver. Would you want the circus of impunity and corruption that has played out, played against you as the bereaved or deceased?

When you decide to drink and drive, you make a conscious decision to do so. Similarly when you decide to speed and drive recklessly it is a conscious decision. In both instances anyone who has received a driver’s license is presumed to have studied and understood the laws of the land and the dangers of such unlawful actions and of course the consequences. No one forced the accused to speed and no one forced her to drive recklessly, she did it on her own volition. The proximate cause of the death of 8 year old Mary Etale’s death were solely the unlawful acts of the accused.

For her father to take retribution as an impoverished Kenyan would earn him a manslaughter charge and a prison sentence. Unlike the real perpetrator he will be unable to take malicious advantage of the poverty of the person he seeks to avenge against or have sufficient funds to subvert the course of justice through corruption. However there may be a time when an elitist will be lynched for their crime, until then they can continue to chide themselves that they are immune in their cocoons of impunity. New evidence can only be presented before a court of law at trial, Odunga had no business interfering with such a judicial process but he left himself a face saving escape route should the court of appeal step in. In the meantime, karma will work its magic, she is barred from working in Tanzania and others who care about the safety and well being of their citizens may follow suit.

You can rant until Jesus’ second cumming, but so long as you ignore the fact that this is a systemic issue, your rants will remain just that…RANTS!! For this impunity to end, for Sylvia and Ng’ang’a to be held truly responsible for their crimes, the police force and the judiciary MUST be overhauled. If she can bribe her way out of jail, then it is possible that someone can bribe the DPP’s office to fix her. Your flawed thinking that merely jailing one big fish will inspire some sort of revolution is quite naive. Lakini endelea kupiga kelele.

When someone resorts to a rant like the one you engaged in, while incoherently ranting about their personal fetishes, its beyond debate as to who is ranting. Your freudian slip betrays where your mind is.

Why don’t you go ahead and search my posts on Ktalk before you continue ranting aimlessly about naivety. There is no flawed thinking, except in your own mental faculties where your ranting mirrors that of a psychopath who sees nothing wrong with criminality and thinks that the prosecution of criminals ni kuonewa.

Educate yourself and realise it is not business as usual for the first time in a long time. Simon Mbugua and his thugs are facing a potential death sentence for robbery with violence. The protests are being taken to Maraga’s doorstep and the DPP is pursing these cases all the way to the CJ. Talk about things you know, not that which repeats itself like a broken record in your head as you seek to defend the indefensible.

What you try to downplay as kelele has resulted in consequences for the mistress of impunity. Has Tanzania let in your heroine? It’s not over till she has her day in court and is tried. There is no Kenyan above the law and her case will be pursued accordingly, Odunga’s sentiments notwithstanding
https://www.the-star.co.ke/sites/default/files/styles/new_full_content/public/articles/2018/05/11/1757246.jpg?itok=QjQpLnMB
[INDENT]“We wish to reiterate that we the taxpayers cannot continue to pay judges to commit injustices against Kenyans and peg a price for justice,” the lot said on Friday. They said Kenyans have observed in the previous past ,several incidences that relates to outright corruption in the judiciary.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]“The corruption and intentional incompetence in the judiciary are all concerted to defeat justice leaving families of victims in unbearable pain and anguish.” https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/05/11/mercy-njeris-kinsmen-protest-pastor-ngangas-acquittal-want-maraga-out_c1757243 [/INDENT]
[INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT]Mr Haji said his office is taking the matter seriously and would be seeking audience with Chief Justice David Maraga on the issue.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]“Though we have appealed against the acquittal, I will institute an inquiry on how that particular judgment was made. It is a sensitive issue that we have to deal with and will pick up the matter with the CJ,” he said. https://www.nation.co.ke/news/DPP-Noordin-Haji-comes-up-with-plan-to-win-cases-/1056-4557208-3l5qg1/index.html [/INDENT]
[INDENT][/INDENT]

Aki si watu mnajua kuandika kiingereza…I hope you are also coherent when it come to addressing a multitude.I am currently struggling with stage fright a thing I need to work on if my career has to grow to the next level.
All in all police and Judiciary need some good reforms.

Verbal is up to an audience, lakini ukiweka bidii utafaulu, tafuta hawa na hawa wengine and you can overcome much of that. Reforms are overdue but it should not mean that law breakers should use that as a license to have a field day.

Have you noted that nowadays noone is following the right path to make a living both small and big businessmen/women.I tend to believe the lack of legal sanity is contributing a lot towards that.

Look, another rant!! So juzi you were ranting about how she had to face justice, now that that same “justice”, in the form of Odunga has barred her prosecution ndio unakuja kurant hapa? So now the judiciary must be corrupt because you didn’t get the ruling you wanted? You accused me of not being knowledgeable about the justice system…now that a High Court judge has barred her arrest and prosecution, do you now claim to be more knowledgeable about the justice system than the judge? The annoying thing about this unnecessary debate is that you agree with the bigger picture I’m painting, that we cannot have true justice without a total overhaul of the police force and judiciary. Justice for both rich and poor. If a corrupt judiciary can let a murderer off the hook, then the same corrupt judiciary can also be used to fix other individuals, their social standing notwithstanding.
I think I’ve contributed enough to this thread. I sense you’re like my good friend Mr. 5000-words-per-reply. You must have the last word, so I’ll let you. Just remember everything I predicted came to pass. Now rant some more, so I can like your comments.

Nini inakuwasha, you don’t know any other word besides “rant”, your freudian slip betrayed you and you’re still ranting.

I’m sure you can read, except when your corrupt sense of fighting the prosecution of law breakers is involved. Kama kizungu ni ngumu sema tukufanyie tafsiri kwa Kiswahili:

He said the status quo remains unless the police and DPP have satisfactory evidence that the circumstances have changed to warrant a review of the initial decision not to charge her.

Lack of knowledge can be alleviated by educating yourself. Odunga is a High Court judge. The perpetrator has never been brought before a court of law and charged with the offense and never pleaded innocent or guilty. A judge should not stop the prosecution from bringing the case before him, these are the gimmicks Odunga has been engaged in for a long time by issuing orders barring investigations, prosecutions and granting anticipatory bail to law breakers and thus subverting justice. We cannot have such precedents established in our courts if we want to have justice

Have you asked yourself why he was moved to Machakos and why this post is titled “parting shot”? Double jeopardy does not apply in this case and if Odunga feels he can stop the overriding public interest in determining whether she is guilty or innocent of causing the death of the minor, he is entitled to his legal opinion, but his error in doing so can be pursued on appeal all the way to the supreme court. A private individual or individuals can also institute a private prosecution. Odunga’s ruling is not the end of the matter and don’t expect it to end there. That a section of the judiciary is corrupt is not simply a matter of opinion but is supported by factual occurrences.

Nothing came to pass, a preliminary ruling by a judge who has left the court is just that a preliminary ruling. Your wild irrelevancies all but confirm what a rant is.

Unfortunately following the right path means the difference between not having an income and having one but it is costing us in the long run and will soon consume us if we are not careful as we transform into a society where impunity reigns.