OENI VIJANA

Buda, kindly indulge me… how?

Beta male problems… Tafuta Pesa Kijana mzee… Nunua gari mzuri then kuwa na nyumba mzuri and work on yourself.

Then kuja utuambie umekosa PYT ya kuoa and we will take your assertions serious.

Leta hekaya

Vile monkey amesema

Do you have money at your age? If the answer is Yes you shouldn’t have a problem. Hata ungekuwa na sura ya a 99yrs old guka na mfuko iko sawa utakula yellow yellow

Tafuta pesa mzuri uone ukitafutwa kama a 27 years old handsome guy. Pesa ndio SI unit sikuhizi,sio body condition au age.

Utatombea yeye bibi na unaskia itabidi ameoa majimama?? Kwani taste yako iko aje?

Huoni hii ni handwriting ya @Azor Ahai?

Unakaa troll single mum.
But in case you’re genuine, My two cents:
[ol]
[li]The most important thing is live your life man. Hizi rules, sijui age gaps between you & wife… Marry a single mum… etc. This is just people projecting their ideals, fears and what has worked for them.[/li][li]Move to a lower/cheaper estate than the one you’re leaving in. My guess is that you feel you’re not where you had visualized for yourself. This will help you reset, save more & appreciate what you have achieved so far. Most importantly it’ll open you to women whom you’d never have met, humbler and family oriented. Sometimes we fence ourselves off in the dating pool by leaving in a higher /more expensive hood.[/li][/ol]

Endea lanye thank me later

@Azor Ahai is this you?

He is a troll. His name is @Azor Ahai

Hell no

Ndio nimecheki ni @Gio aka @Azor Ahai aka ghaseer takataka ya pilsners

Nalog in napata nimetajwa by a bunch of losers. Let me read the post now

SC 7

Why not post with your usual handle?

This is my usual handle ama kuna ingine umenifungulia?

To the OP. The only reason you look older than your actual age is probably your weight. Kama ni kipara hata @uwesmake alinyoa. What is your BMI??
Ingia charity marathons and climb mount Kenya ama Kilimanjaro hadi hiyo weight irudi normal. Secondly kuwa na pesa kiasi…sio za kupeana, but za kuishi a quality life.
This guy is actually @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii . He fits his profile perfectly.

Yes. It’s him.

Dont listen to this guy. Usioe singomatha.