Of 2022 and why the Kalenjin tribe will be left a bitter tribe

The thing with political climates, the Kenyan one for example, is that you can never really put your finger down and say categorically that this or that will transpire, especially in the distant future e.g. 2022.

A combi of lethal and savage. Kua mpole.

Manze apana bonga kabla game iishe ama uchomeshe bet.

My kikuyu brothers know that they can never support Arap Mashamba. His usefulness is almost done, come monday with the SCOK upholding Uhuru’s win.

Will jubilee last for five years? Only time will tell.

Swara!

Loving how UOtps have become kyuk experts. All in all, rwnebp

As long as Kalonzo is not his running mate, I will vote for Ruto. We shinda hapo.

I find it interesting dimeyes know what is in shiny eyes’ collective hearts…

I know there might be a change but trust me, right now DP WSR is the most popular politician in Central Kenya-after Mr Kenyarra. Kiuks speak in undertones but they make their own decisions. If there was any sign of rebellion against Ruto, PK would have gotten close to half a million votes in the gubernatorial race. Inakaa Ruto has won the hearts of many shiny eyes especially when he managed to marshal Kalenjins behind Uhuru for a second time in 8/8.

I am a Gikuyu from Nyeri, my vote belongs to ruto come 2022 and there is nothing you can do about it

Accept n move on. RWNEBPORK

All this kumbaya could end in one swoop, for example if WSR were to unexpectedly die and people in rift valley start pulling to different sides.

team ruto,one good turn deserves another

I disagree. I think right now, Ruto is more popular than uhuru in central

Bookmarked!!

Hii maneno tushamalizana nayo

Mkono haunguki! Wee shinda hapo tu :D:D

If they did they would know RWNBP :smiley:

Dynamics of 254 politics have changed n that’s why Babuon has become irrelevant, in 2022 without odinga or Kenyatta family, 254 will take off.
From then on wards we start seeing issue based politics